Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember bowling green

Default Remember Bowling Green

Where were you when the Bowling Green Massacre happened?

I don't recall exactly where I was at the time, but I heard the Muslims in Jersey were cheering when it happened....
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-04-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Where were you when the Bowling Green Massacre happened?
    I was out voting in 2 states.

Then I had lunch with Frederick Douglass since he is someone who has done a terrific job that is being recognized by more and more people.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I was out voting in 2 states.

Then I had lunch with Frederick Douglass since he is someone who has done a terrific job that is being recognized by more and more people.
    Maybe Kellyanne's confused with the Cheesecake Factory bombing......

KNBC-TV reports indicated that the device ended up underneath an unoccupied table which shielded the force of the explosion.

Fleeing diners left behind partially-eaten dinners, cell phones and even a baby stroller in their haste.

A woman who said she was dining in the restaurant said “a man (looked Middle Eastern) open[ed] the door to the restaurant, threw something that looked like a ball inside then closed the door and took off running, then within seconds you hear an explosion sound and everyone started running.”

Police said the suspect, whom they described as Hispanic or Middle Eastern in appearance, fled southbound on South Fair Oaks Avenue.

The suspect was dressed in black, wore a black beanie and had a “robust beard,” Chute said.

Chute said that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department bomb squad responded and rendered both the device and restaurant safe.

The suspect remains at large. An investigation is underway and the restaurant was closed. KABC-TV reports that Pasadena police have contacted the FBI “as a precaution.”

Maybe Kellyanne's confused with the Cheesecake Factory bombing......
    We gotta build the wall and keep the bad hombres outta Pasadena.

I believe it happened right after the transport plane landing at Tuzla Air Base, in Bosnia...... Which of the 57 states did this occur in? Maybe someone was upset because they couldn't keep their doctor or health insurance..or had spent the $2500 in health insurance savings in advance? I didn't check any of Neil Kinnoc's writings to see if she copied anything he wrote...
    Last edited by ALandsford; 02-03-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALandsford View Post
    I believe it happened right after the transport plane landing at Tuzla Air Base, in Bosnia...... Which of the 57 states did this occur in? Maybe someone was upset because they couldn't keep their doctor or health insurance..or had spent the $2500 in health insurance savings in advance? I didn't check any of Neil Kinnoc's writings to see if she copied anything he wrote...
    Or maybe they were upset by that whole Maddox incident which led to 58,000 American deaths......or maybe it was those Sixteen Words which led to thousands of more soldiers' deaths and hundreds of thousands of civilians'. Or perhaps it's the half-trillion dollars Putin stands to make from his own foreign invasions and subsequent interference in our election?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    We gotta build the wall and keep the bad hombres outta Pasadena.
    Rumor has it you've Massacred a few Bowls of Green......

Rumor has it you've Massacred a few Bowls of Green......
    Sorry, real men smoke meth.

I remember the USS Maddox. Democrat President LBJ was commander in chief. I remember another Maddox..Lester Dem Gov of Georgia ...about the same time. Ol' Lester and the other Southern Dem Governors were so behind the civil rights movement....I wonder how much money Putin (and others) made off of Rosatom? I bet "donations" do not count with some folks....
    Thanks for playin....Out..
    Last edited by ALandsford; 02-03-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast