Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fishing Newport harbor and Dana Harbor and using Water wolf under water camera

Default Fishing Newport harbor and Dana Harbor and using Water wolf under water camera

Check out our trip to Newport harbor and Dana point. We got some good under water footage using my friends water wolf. We even got a visit from the seals on video.

great vid. thanks for letting us vicariously!

Thank you Greg for the awesome video. Tell Jon that the entire Re:Cast crew is doing a fantastic job of making instructive and entertaining videos at the same time. I predict that by the end pf the year you guys will be able to quit your day jobs and make a living out of fishing through these well produced vids.

Keep it up -- Re:Cast doods!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Thank you Greg for the awesome video. Tell Jon that the entire Re:Cast crew is doing a fantastic job of making instructive and entertaining videos at the same time. I predict that by the end pf the year you guys will be able to quit your day jobs and make a living out of fishing through these well produced vids.

Keep it up -- Re:Cast doods!!!

Thanks it's is Jon that does all the editing. I just do the fishing part. Lol I will let Jon know. We are going to be at Big Fish on February 25 for a surf fishing seminar if you want to me us in person and tell Jon you like his videos. It starts at 8am on the 25.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    great vid. thanks for letting us vicariously!
    Thanks to bad the camera can't shot the seals. Lol