Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Local Wild Trout Fishing Video: New Trip

1. Default Local Wild Trout Fishing Video: New Trip

Couldn't resist exploring the local spots recently. Had a blast catching many wild rainbow trout.

Enjoy the video!

Excellent video that could stand as a primer on good catch and release handling (especially the wetting of the hands). What an innovative way to photograph the fish out of the water. Very nice.

Un-real... and sweet to see. Beautiful fish, and they made it through that summer heat. Nature has her ways. Simply awesome video, you have a piece of heaven that you obviously care about and care for. Props.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Excellent video that could stand as a primer on good catch and release handling (especially the wetting of the hands). What an innovative way to photograph the fish out of the water. Very nice.
    Thank you! The trout box hasn't been used in a long time, happy to see it still works well.

Awesome ! There are places close that are not spoiled. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Awesome ! There are places close that are not spoiled. Thank you.
    There certainly are and folks like carpanglerdude work hard to keep them protected. It only takes about five people acting recklessly to ruin a little gem like that.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I don't know, but the first one you linked looks very similar to mine. I am using a Petsmart mini terrarium for beta fish I believe.