Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: any tips on bluegill and bass fishing from shore at DVL ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default any tips on bluegill and bass fishing from shore at DVL ?

hey whats sup guys...i was wondering if anybody has any tips they dont mind sharing on shore fishing Dvl

Its been pretty tough, I dont fish from shore but id say fish for trout or find a place that has deep water close to shore if ur trying for bluegill and bass. It'll get a whole lot better in a couple months. The terrain around shore is pretty rough so bring your hiking boots and your snake bite kit. Ive heard theres a ton of rattlers that like to sun on the rocks along the shore. Good luck out there.

thanks bro i appreciate the help...do you think ill have better luck at perrris from shore

Not sure, i do know that Perris is much easier to get around the shore but its been rough fishing there too. If I were going id go to DVL.

thanks man

Read all the doom and gloom reports about snakes, diseased fish, wild dogs, mosquitoes, bears, alligators etc. with a grain of salt. Some guys post this stuff as a ploy to discourage folks from going to their favorite spots. Not to say there aren't snakes around, of course there are, but just saying I've seen it a lot. But I'm sure Skinny is an up and up guy. But when you see this stuff just check with the local game and fish.