Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 3 baits for Muddy water Bass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 3 baits for Muddy water Bass

I figured with all the rain this might help someone. I know there are other lures that work in muddy water but these are the ones that work best for me...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3a9BJW_vOKk

twin22s… Thanks for the nice helpful video. It will help to put in a small glass rattle inside the stick bait. I do this at my local lake which has very murky water and it really seems to help catch bass.

Good video thanks. Looking at that plastic worm reminded me of my best bass day ever at the good ole puddingstone. It was right after a nights hard rain mid 1970's got there after work about 4:00 pm and fished off a steep bank from shore, the water was kind of deep for being near shore. I fly lined a small black Mann's Jelly Worm that was popular back then and must have caught and released around ten bass within an hour that day, will never forget that day.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0467.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	49831

Ted, I still have some of those Jelly Worms! Loved those fruity smelling worms! Black Berry, grape, strawberry, etc..