Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: OC Parks stocked this week yet?

Default OC Parks stocked this week yet?

Most of the OC parks are on the list to get trout this week, anyone know if they have gone in yet?

It's Thursday....pretty good bet that more then 50% of them have been stocked. Do drive bys and look for massive crowds shoulder to shoulder where they stock or flock of cormorants diving

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    look for massive crowds shoulder to shoulder where they stock or flocks of cormorants diving
    Aint that the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    It's Thursday....pretty good bet that more then 50% of them have been stocked. Do drive bys and look for massive crowds shoulder to shoulder where they stock or flock of cormorants diving
    Where do I sign up?!?!

Yorba Linda regional stocked 100 lbs yesterday bunch of half pounders, in the lake with the boats. I talked to the guy from county he said they were scheduling another 200 either tuesday or Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinWho View Post
    Yorba Linda regional stocked 100 lbs yesterday bunch of half pounders, in the lake with the boats. I talked to the guy from county he said they were scheduling another 200 either tuesday or Wednesday.
    I highly doubt they are going to stock yorba again today or tomorrow. Unless the county changed something for tailwalker stocking but yorba isn't on the list for this week. Most of the lakes have been getting around 100lbs of half pounders from DFW. In 20 years of fishing here in OC, I have never seen/heard DFW stocking twice in once week. But yet again, times have change. You never know, they might stock again. Best bet is to head out and fish. It's not always about catching. Anytime you can get out and wet a line and get away from the stress of the workplace/life, is a good time regardless you catch fish or not. Good luck out there.

Last week's stocks never happened, they will be reschedule and probably happened already this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    I highly doubt they are going to stock yorba again today or tomorrow. Unless the county changed something for tailwalker stocking but yorba isn't on the list for this week. Most of the lakes have been getting around 100lbs of half pounders from DFW. In 20 years of fishing here in OC, I have never seen/heard DFW stocking twice in once week. But yet again, times have change. You never know, they might stock again. Best bet is to head out and fish. It's not always about catching. Anytime you can get out and wet a line and get away from the stress of the workplace/life, is a good time regardless you catch fish or not. Good luck out there.
    I only recently started fishing, didn't know the ins and outs. Thanks for the heads up.

Default OC Parks 2016-17 Fish Stocking Schedule by Week

They updated the fishing plant schedule a couple days ago:

http://www.ocparks.com/parks/carbon/...47&TargetID=42