Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Laguna lake

Default Laguna lake

Has laguna lake been repaired yet? If so will it receive any trout plants in the future

What was wrong with it? What needed to be repaired? It's been a little while since I've been there.

I was told that it had a leak. It was not on the list of lakes to be stocked. I was just wondering if the repairs were completed and was going to be stocked with trout.

Oh interesting... I had not heard that. thanks

I was checking it out a month ago for repairs and it looks like normal.

Maybe they are just feeling in rocks and our not planting fish till they can determine if the rocks are help with
    the water leaking.

I don't see it on the County or DFG stocking list. I've personally never fished it.

Yeah that's what I saw reported they were gonna do,they were going to put down some kind of substrate that would decrease seepage and see if that would work,that was quite a few mos ago never heard anything after that.

Cya Tuna Vic

I went a couple times in late October after work. The lake seemed fine, never caught anything, but I only had bass setups.
    I talked to a couple people catch some small fish with a drop shot rig with nightcrawlers. Supposedly works on some other big fish in the lake.
    I'm pretty new to fishing so I honestly have no idea what I'm doing or seeing haha

Any updates on this? Thanks