Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's Inauguration Day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    Reply at 1:30 again, you're worthless, you know it, I'm sure you'll reply another few times , trying to get a response. Must be a reason nobody replies to your original posts, you remind me of Fisho. Research that one

ohhh..

u got

a

bubu?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

ohhh..

u got

a

bubu?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post

yeah slitn,

call that Ssortasober back

i gots a chopstick to pick with him...

jk... LOL

Hey u sum beach

Brough -t-this over for ya bro

In case yo missed it from the goog's postins

Hey cry baby...

Is posting at 5:30 am worse than posting at 1:30 am?

Any logical thought on dat subject ya whiner...

Git yur balls... let's play doc... OROrderly? Who gives a eff? Tell us all about urself... lol please? Petty please...?

And quit trying to goo goo gag ah me like another beach we all know

Actually, 2 of em... heheheh

Or....

Just sthu

Why do u feel it necessary to post up your resume? It's a fishing site. Keep your focus. Show us your little fish. That's why you're here, doc. Not to tell us you've worked 17 years in a EFFU and not a SOKMEE, yeah I see ur problem too.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-25-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Considering that at least seven red states are within a quarter-day's drive to D.C., I doubt it it would have been that much of a challenge getting Trump supporters to the inauguration. And your argument that they would have had no place to stay or go to because of the "mobs and riots" is laughable at best.

And there is no better example than the Administration's huffing and puffing over inauguration turnout. Not to mention the latest ramblings of the Dumbass in Chief.

Deny his popularity? Ignoring the fact that he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, current poll statistics clearly reflect an unfavorable view towards Trump (including a 55% unfavorable rating from FOX News).
    So he's not popular yet won many states that were democratic majorities in the previous elections? Quagga I am no Trump supporter by any means but I definitely think that there is a disconnect in the Democratic party with reality. ANYBODY should have been able to beat Trump yet they still lost. A little post-mortem might help but most of what I see is blame and whining neither of which is going to help them regain control of any part of federal government.

I want to respond to why I think Trump won. Mrs. Clinton was just a bad candidate!!!! To the solid left she was just ok but to the fence sitters she just had too much baggage. They say if Obama was allowed to run for a 3rd term it wouldn't have even been close. (Obama victory)

For the House & Senate let's see what happens in the next 2-4 years. If the Republicans retain control of Congress the Democratic party needs to do some real soul searching on why the white working people are not behind them. If the Demorats make a big comeback the answer is a quite simple one.

Life sorta gotta way from the working and middle classes. (not their fault) With all the importing, exporting of jobs, increased productivity and an ever increasing population without enough good jobs to go around for everyone. The working class and the middle class just got squeezed out of the American life style they want so badly!!! People will then keep voting 1 way then switch over to the other way hoping someone has an answer!!!!

Only time will tell if I'm right!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-25-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I want to respond to why I think Trump won. Mrs. Clinton was just a bad candidate!!!! To the solid left she was just ok but to the fence sitters she had too much baggage. They say if Obama was allowed to run for a 3rd term it wouldn't have even been close. (Obama victory)

For the House & Senate let's see what happens in the next 2-4 years. If the Republicans retain control of Congress the Democratic party needs to do some real soul searching on why the white working people are not behind them. If the Demorats make a big comeback the answer is a quite simple one.

Life sorta gotta way from the working and middle classes. (not their fault) With all the importing, exporting of jobs, increased productivity and an ever increasing population without enough good jobs to go around for everyone. The working class and the middle class just got squeezed out of the American life style they so want so badly!!! People will then keep voting 1 way then switch over to the other way hoping someone has an answer!!!!

Only time will tell if I'm right!!!!

Time and time again, you're wrong. Check out that Obama thread again.
    Give us the ratio of your right and wrong.
    On predickshuns only.
    Not subjective alt facts.
    [My new term just for you.]
    You can use your mathdumbmatical skills too.
    I can't see you effing this up...

Too badly anyway

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    So he's not popular yet won many states that were democratic majorities in the previous elections?
    Correct.

Quagga I am no Trump supporter by any means but I definitely think that there is a disconnect in the Democratic party with reality. ANYBODY should have been able to beat Trump yet they still lost.
    There is no disconnect. And you can be sure our Democratic friends will spend the next four years taking a hard look at this recent election and how they allowed a bullshitting, unethical, narcissistic, plutocratic sociopath to win the Presidency wearing the disguise of a "populist".

A little post-mortem might help but most of what I see is blame and whining neither of which is going to help them regain control of any part of federal government.
    Blame and whining? What specifically are you referring to?

here goog

since no one responds to my posts

i'll protect ya...

i'm sure everyone is madly typing a response to your queries

well. not everyone...

but

i'll kill this thread for ya

so your questions go unanswered...

(in the words of pucker boy....)

COME ON GUYS!

i'd like to hear your rebuttals... don't make me put on my thinking cap!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dreamstime_xs_6706052.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	49519

Personally, I'm glad Trump is cracking down on illegals voting, or others who have registered in 2 states. That's corrupt!

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump's nominee to head the Treasury department, Steven Mnuchin, is registered to vote in two states, a review of paperwork obtained through open records requests in New York and California show.

Wow, at this point, I completely understand why the Devores and Hawgz of the world decided to take a
    hiatus from posting.

I'm registered in 2 states !

LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast