Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Inauguration Day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That's not a fair comparison DS! All that white covering made the AA Center look emptier than it was!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Dumbasses would also try to make a case for popularity based on turnout when the support for the candidate was pretty small in the area where the event is occurring. Most of Trumps supporters are working or are looking for work not flying to DC where there would be little if any place to stay because the Democratic party and it's mobs took up quite a bit of the available space for marches and riots, oops I mean protests.
    Considering that at least seven red states are within a quarter-day's drive to D.C., I doubt it it would have been that much of a challenge getting Trump supporters to the inauguration. And your argument that they would have had no place to stay or go to because of the "mobs and riots" is laughable at best.

Both sides are making a bunch of noise about a nothing.
    And there is no better example than the Administration's huffing and puffing over inauguration turnout. Not to mention the latest ramblings of the Dumbass in Chief.

Nobody can deny Trumps popularity and if they do they still have their collective heads up their anal cavity instead of looking in the mirror and figuring out where they went wrong.
    Deny his popularity? Ignoring the fact that he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, current poll statistics clearly reflect an unfavorable view towards Trump (including a 55% unfavorable rating from FOX News).

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    FOX News
    Fake news fake news

Get him outta here.

I saw Tucker Carlson interviewing a reporter (female one) who went to the Washington protest. His questioning and many other Conservatives asking the same question. "What is everybody protesting about???" She gave 5 good answers!!!!

But my interpretation about the protest is, "a warning shot across the bow of the new administration." "DON'T DO IT!!" What is it???? Conservative idea's now that you control the White House and the Congress!!!! Mitch McConnell is an idiot when he say's Congress has a mandate from the people to implement Conservative idea's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I saw Tucker Carlson interviewing a reporter (female one) who went to the Washington protest. His questioning and many other Conservatives asking the same question. "What is everybody protesting about???" She gave 5 good answers!!!!

But my interpretation about the protest is, "a warning shot across the bow of the new administration." "DON'T DO IT!!" What is it???? Conservative idea's now that you control the White House and the Congress!!!! Mitch McConnell is an idiot when he say's Congress has a mandate from the people to implement Conservative idea's!!!
    Tucks,

Thanks for the political analysis, but sometimes you shouldn't hit the reply button.

This is one of them. (It doesn't help your cause)

I'm still wondering what on earth the "5 good answers" are.

While I agree that sometimes the pen is mightier than the sword, sometimes the pen needs to run out of ink. In your case, throw that Bic out the window unless you actually have something new to bring to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Tucks,

Thanks for the political analysis, but sometimes you shouldn't hit the reply button.

This is one of them. (It doesn't help your cause)

I'm still wondering what on earth the "5 good answers" are.

While I agree that sometimes the pen is mightier than the sword, sometimes the pen needs to run out of ink. In your case, throw that Bic out the window unless you actually have something new to bring to the table.
    Ha Ha that's funny!!! You know yesterday President Trump (I hate saying that but it's true) said he really won the popular vote if you don't count all the illegal votes they were cast. I would like to find anyone credible who believes that's true. If he honestly believes that, "we've elected an insane man as President." This same man now has the biscuit in his pocket everyday for the next 4 years. (that's the nuclear codes) Unless he get's impeached!!! Las Vegas now puts the line at 50/50 Trump makes it the whole 4 years as President!!!

The reason I give my opinion has often as I do. Trump and the Republican Congress did not come to power by waving a gun. They were elected by people for God knows what reason!!!!! These same people need their noses rube into it especially if they have children, so they don't do it again!!!!! If you keep electing people like this over and over again, there won't be a planet left worth living on in the future!!!! I'm done talking from my soapbox!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-24-2017 at 08:58 PM.

let's see

trump has said:

1) “(John McCain is) not a war hero…. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

2) "I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer

3) “How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa

4) "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

5) "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." – Trump overestimates the number of people cheering after 911 by thousands and stuck with it even though he knew what he said wasn’t true

6) "(Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

7) “An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”

8) “I am embracing the issue, and I’m proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it because, frankly, the people that are – and I don’t like the name ‘birther,’ because I think it’s very unfair and I think it’s very derogatory to a lot of very good people that happen to think that there’s a possibility that this man was not born in this country, and by the way, if that were true, you know it’s very interesting, if that were true, it’d be the greatest scam in the history of this country.”

9)) "You know, when (Ben Carson) says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer. That bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad. I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease. It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper. That's a big problem because you don't cure that. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that."

10) “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, (Carly Fiorina’s) a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

11. On Using His Celebrity Status to Grope Women
    “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. … Grab them by the p--sy. You can do anything.”

12. On Mexicans
    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you … they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

13. On His Proposal for a Muslim Ban
    “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

14. On Gay Marriage
    "It’s like in golf. A lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

15. Grab 'em in the PUCCY! "Their NASTY kitties"

16. On a Sexual Assault Accuser’s Appearance
    “You take a look. Look at her, look at her words … I don’t think so”

17. On Building a Wall
    “We have to have a wall. We have to have a border. And in that wall we’re going to have a big fat door where people can come into the country, but they have to come in legally.”

18. On Avoiding STDS
    "We have our own Vietnam. It’s called the dating game.”

19. On “Deeply Troubled” Women (Like Lindsay Lohan)
    “They’re always the best in bed … You don’t want to be with them for the long term. But for the short term, there’s nothing like it.”

20. On Rosie O'Donnell
    Megyn Kelly: "You've called women you don't like 'fat pigs,' 'dogs,' ‘slobs' and 'disgusting animals.'"

Trump: "Only Rosie O'Donnell."

and he's still your president...

you really think the popular vote debate is that big a deal?

Keep up that shaming of us country folk... it seems to be working... I'm changing my mind...

... fo sho

Still a Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1088.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	49518
    Not fooling anyone

Reply at 1:30 again, you're worthless, you know it, I'm sure you'll reply another few times , trying to get a response. Must be a reason nobody replies to your original posts, you remind me of Fisho. Research that one
    Last edited by Ssortasober; 01-24-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast