Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Inauguration Day!!!!

Default It's Inauguration Day!!!!

Are the missiles flying yet??? (just kidding I hope!!!) First thing I want to say is, "I hope Trump succeeds!!!" If he can make this country better for everyone, "more power to him!!" That's a lot more then I can say about the Republicans when Obama won!!! Did you hear the latest??? (I couldn't believe this when I read it) The 20 or so Republican Governors, who refused to accept the money for the expanded Obama Care for their poorest citizens. Now that Obama is out of office, they now want to accept the Obama Care money!!! That is so much horse feces I can't believe it!!! Make your own citizens of your state suffer and die just to make the Black man look bad!!! (Obama)

Well that's not why I'm starting this thread. I read and listen to all kinds of political news. (I just don't read bretbart as my only source for news) The Demorats are not taking losing everything laying down. (if anything I think they learned something in losing) So when asked already who would be a good candidate for the Demorats for President in 2020, "I was shocked at who they might nominate!!!" If they nominate this guy and he wins, "all you Republicans who voted for Trump will have wished Hillary would have won the election!!!!

Let me explain that statement!!!!

I have learned a lot from this website in talking with Republicans on here. The 2 most important issues to a Republican is the Economy and his "GUNS!!!" Even though everybody kept saying "Obama" is just about ready to go after your guns. He never did and really never made that a priority. I always said, "If Hillary had won, it would have been more of the same as the Obama years." (which means your guns would have been totally safe) Now that Trump won, he's made a lot of big promises. "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!" If he doesn't deliver or worse yet, "make things worse for people." Which he seems to be going in that direction. Keep in mind I'm not pulling stuff out of my Hiney when I say things like that. Repealing Obama Care without a good replacement for example, may turn the whole Health Care Industry up side down. (even people who have other Health Insurance paid for by their employers could be affected big time) Another thing he shouldn't do is defund Planned parenthood. (pissing off the women!!) Last time I checked women are 50% of the voters. lol Going after Medicare or worse yet S.S. is another loser idea to the American people. His SCOTUS picks may over turn Roe vs Wade. I think you're get the point!!! If he doesn't deliver big time, it will be a Demorat year for President in 2020.

So who's this big Bogeyman your trying to scare us with??? (you probably are thinking) Is it Bernie??? No!!! How about Elizabeth??? No!!! Someone we never heard of??? No!!!!! They are all great Liberals but my man is someone you already know quite well and know what he is capable of doing!!!!! (take your best guess now who I'm talking about????) While I'll explain the logic of the Demorats in picking him as their choice for President in 2020.

In the Trump vs Hillary campaign the Demorats put out a very tired but experienced old lady as their candidate. While the Republicans put out a very vibrant candidate in Trump. (needless to say Trump won!!!) I don't think the the Demorats are going to make the same mistake twice. In other words their going to go for the "ENERGY" next time in picking their candidate for President. Who fits that Bill??? How about this time the Demorats pick, "a tall good looking younger white man from a very progressive state as their candidate for President. Who doesn't fit that bill better then our own Lt. Governor soon to be Governor of the state of California "Gavin Newsome." You know the guy, "the person who authored that ammunition proposition that just passed here in California!!" If Gavin Newsome becomes President and has a Bullet proof Congress backing him up, "YOU CAN KISS YOUR GUNS GOODBYE!!!!" If Trump doesn't succeed, under your breaths all you Trump voters really would have wished Hillary would have won the Presidency in 2016. If that meant, "you all got to keep your guns!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-20-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Is it me or is Barron Trump wandering around the White House right now looking for stuff to burn?

And what's up with his dad quoting the supervillain Bane in his speech?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Is it me or is Barron Trump wandering around the White House right now looking for stuff to burn?

And what's up with his dad quoting the supervillain Bane in his speech?

tossyournetoverhisfence...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 01-20-2017 at 02:56 PM. Reason: let all da Trumps make 'Murica GREAT again!

We are the hollow men
    We are the stuffed men
    Leaning together
    Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
    Our dried voices, when
    We whisper together
    Are quiet and meaningless
    As wind in dry grass
    Or rats’ feet over broken glass
    In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
    Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
    With direct eyes, to death’s other Kingdom
    Remember us - if at all - not as lost
    Violent souls, but only
    As the hollow men
    The stuffed men.

T. S. Eliot, The Hollow Men

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...ow-men/492320/

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-a-hollow-man/

Based on what I'm seeing, the DNC leaders have learned NOTHING and are acting like Republicans by taking corporate money like the greedy bastards that they are. I'm mean seriously, nominating Pelosi as the minority leader, again?!?! The Democrats got their asses kicked so goddamn hard for the Senate that it was just sad. In my view the party is dead. The leaders are not stepping aside to the people who want to make the Democratic Party one of the working people. Oh and where are all those dumbass Clinton supporters now when we have to actually stand up for our rights? Maybe they're being SJWs and fricken p*ssies! I don't know what kind of a world we live in where I can consistently get more honest non-"fake" news on youtube from comedians than mainstream news channels like CNN.

And I do hope Trump succeeds. But, based on his appointments, it's going to be a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    Based on what I'm seeing, the DNC leaders have learned NOTHING and are acting like Republicans by taking corporate money like the greedy bastards that they are. I'm mean seriously, nominating Pelosi as the minority leader, again?!?! The Democrats got their asses kicked so goddamn hard for the Senate that it was just sad. In my view the party is dead. The leaders are not stepping aside to the people who want to make the Democratic Party one of the working people. Oh and where are all those dumbass Clinton supporters now when we have to actually stand up for our rights? Maybe they're being SJWs and fricken p*ssies! I don't know what kind of a world we live in where I can consistently get more honest non-"fake" news on youtube from comedians than mainstream news channels like CNN.
    Your 'alternate facts' are dumbfounding.
    I guess you didn't realize that the march on Saturday (for rights) drew more people than the inauguration. As for dumb-asses. I think you need to pay closer attention to whats really going on and you'll quickly realize who the dumb-asses were.
    See what's being done that you orange leader promised???? He's put Goldman Sachs in charge of the treasury. So much foo draining the swamp. He's putting the ex-head of ExxonMobil as Secretary of State even though he has very strong ties to Russia and ExxonMobil stands to make billions and threatens the entire Eastern Europe if sanctions are lifted. He isn't releasing his taxes, etc. etc. etc. This could go on all day.
    By the way, your precious wall, if it does get built. You and I will be paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    He's putting the ex-head of ExxonMobil as Secretary of State even though he has very strong ties to Russia and ExxonMobil stands to make billions....
    Breaking News

President Trump signs executive actions on the Keystone and Dakota pipelines.

And thus it begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Your 'alternate facts' are dumbfounding.
    I guess you didn't realize that the march on Saturday (for rights) drew more people than the inauguration. As for dumb-asses. I think you need to pay closer attention to whats really going on and you'll quickly realize who the dumb-asses were.
    See what's being done that you orange leader promised???? He's put Goldman Sachs in charge of the treasury. So much foo draining the swamp. He's putting the ex-head of ExxonMobil as Secretary of State even though he has very strong ties to Russia and ExxonMobil stands to make billions and threatens the entire Eastern Europe if sanctions are lifted. He isn't releasing his taxes, etc. etc. etc. This could go on all day.
    By the way, your precious wall, if it does get built. You and I will be paying for it.
    Dumbasses would also try to make a case for popularity based on turnout when the support for the candidate was pretty small in the area where the event is occurring. Most of Trumps supporters are working or are looking for work not flying to DC where there would be little if any place to stay because the Democratic party and it's mobs took up quite a bit of the available space for marches and riots, oops I mean protests.

Both sides are making a bunch of noise about a nothing.

Nobody can deny Trumps popularity and if they do they still have their collective heads up their anal cavity instead of looking in the mirror and figuring out where they went wrong.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast