Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass Tracker Pro 170 Leaking

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    Just found a small gouge in underside of the hull in my aluminum bass tracker pro 170. Can any of you recommend the best way to fix this?
    Wish I could find my leak. I have an old 85 Starcraft and it has always had a small leak. I have tried everything I can think of to find it but have no idea. Since it is a rivited boat it could be any where.

Quote Originally Posted by pastorsheldon View Post
    Wish I could find my leak. I have an old 85 Starcraft and it has always had a small leak. I have tried everything I can think of to find it but have no idea. Since it is a rivited boat it could be any where.
    My boat had four cracks not on a seam or near any rivets..a blind man could have seen them. In your case you could put a line of jb weld around the rivets and on the seams if nothing is visible on the underbelly

Quote Originally Posted by pastorsheldon View Post
    It took me a few trips out to find it. Then last week at DVL I let the bilge fill, and pulled it out of the water full. The leak was immediately apparent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12