Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Late 1/13 Report

Default Late 1/13 Report

Got a chance to get out in between rain storms. Able to fish the whole day without getting soaked. Although I know the big ones come out it in the rain, it was a mce change of pace. Able to get a handful of the typical striper dinks and a couple of 2 lbers. Good day for us, but the highlight was when we ran into P.A.W. It was great seeing you P.A.W. It's been awhile for me. Anyway P.A.W. gave us a couple of fish which really made our day. Fish tacos for the family I'm going to try the Ceviche too. Anyway just wanted to say thanks again P.A.W.!!! He not only supplies us with the best/consistent info on the lake, but I have also been the lucky recipient of his catch on multiple trips. Really awesome!!!!

Hey Ryan, Good to see a couple die-hard guys on shore. Glad you were there to get me a pic of the hog on my phone. Water is really coming up and temps down. Recipe for good winter striper action.

Pat, that fish was a pig!!!

That's great - for both of you!