Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Mon recon

Default Mon recon

...i got some time off from my regular work and i needed to see what was happening at castaic. arrived at the ramp to see the water level dropped about another 3ft. i only had a half day so i didnt monkey around .the shad along with the stripers were all over the water colume ,that happens everytime they dump alot of water. there was spotty boiling of big fish ,they dont hang out if you make too much noise.i got cockblocked off a good boil by a bass guy that was bass fishing just out side a pocket cove were they started blowing up, i couldnt get into it without about running him over. the lmb's and smb;s have been getting in the way of the striper fishing lately . during the morning i did find several u-rigs hanging from trees that are now out of the water............

Wow, I go out of town and you continue to wreak havoc on those poor fish, lol. Nice array of u rigs as well!................Dave

Default Showing your lures

You are MOST KIND in showing what lures work Bob.
    Most folks are not that classy!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ...i got some time off from my regular work and i needed to see what was happening at castaic. arrived at the ramp to see the water level dropped about another 3ft. i only had a half day so i didnt monkey around .the shad along with the stripers were all over the water colume ,that happens everytime they dump alot of water. there was spotty boiling of big fish ,they dont hang out if you make too much noise.i got cockblocked off a good boil by a bass guy that was bass fishing just out side a pocket cove were they started blowing up, i couldnt get into it without about running him over. the lmb's and smb;s have been getting in the way of the striper fishing lately . during the morning i did find several u-rigs hanging from trees that are now out of the water............

Good job as always Bob. I decided to tiptoe through the T.O. Board to see if you are still ticking and it looks like you are. Keep it up Bobby.....!!!!

P.S>

Planning my trip right now with my son for a month after the Eastern Sierra opener. Gonna spend 8 whole days up there in May when the Mule Days thing is also going on. Fishing, Shooting and Watching some Rodeo.....Oh Yeah and....poaching out Old T.Os PVR honey hole as well.

Uncle Bob is catching everything that swims!

...nice to hear from you mike,,,,,,,,between reg work and xmas and new years and bad weather postponing guide trips ,things are pretty good ...........you know..................KILL-KILL-KILL..............SLAY-SLAY-SLAY.............this last spring i ran into pattie at the mid and got to catch up with him ....i hadnt seen him in a few yrs............