Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: This sucks...

Default This sucks...

Let's get to it Monday only car out lake to myself and first cast of the day boom massive blow up on my bait I set the hook and as I start to get comfortable fighting this fish he starts rolling and pops off !!! Fast forward a few minutes later I get an even bigger blow up 10 feet from shore sent my bait flying! But never got a hook in .. and that' was it all day until close unfortunately .. Tuesday of course with those two missed fish who wouldn't go back out there first in line no one around for a while I'm chucking all day long !!! From open to close for nada 😕 Just gotta keep chucking put in the time and the reward is even better.. Hopefully some of you are doing better
    Good luck tight lines -IZZY

Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.
    The bear has me beat 0 to 9 probably more ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stirpers98 View Post
    The bear has me beat 0 to 9 probably more ...
    You're getting bit so you're doing something right...keep at it and soon that sweet day will happen where one sticks and you bring it onshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    You're getting bit so you're doing something right...keep at it and soon that sweet day will happen where one sticks and you bring it onshore.
    Yeah hopefully that day Comes sooner than later