Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Sunday 1/9

Default Sunday 1/9

Beautiful day, but did not witness a single fish caught on our boat or anyone else's all day long. Everyone we talked to blanked as well.
    Marked tons of them along with everyone else, but nobody seemed to be able to trigger a bite and we tried everything in the box... at least once.

I second that. It was a beautiful day, but the fish would not cooperate. We tried everything in the arsenal for nada. It was frustrating to say the least. Haven't heard much about DV. Anyone know if it's better?

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    I second that. It was a beautiful day, but the fish would not cooperate. We tried everything in the arsenal for nada. It was frustrating to say the least. Haven't heard much about DV. Anyone know if it's better?
    Was at DV a few days ago. Nothing all day on big baits but my wife caught a couple good ones on drop shop and senkos. Slow day but her smallest was 2.5.

Brent or MillsapBoyz… What was the water temp at LP?

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Brent or MillsapBoyz… What was the water temp at LP?
    It was 53 at 6:30, and 56 when we left at 1:30

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    It was 53 at 6:30, and 56 when we left at 1:30
    Ditto. A tiny bit warmer towards the east end.