Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 70 lb Motorguide Wireless trolling motor for sale

Default 70 lb Motorguide Wireless trolling motor for sale

I have the listed trolling motor for sale. I took it off my boat a year ago and it has been sitting in my garage since. It comes with the wireless foot control, but will need a new power plug for it. The wires are there it just needs the plug put back on it. I am looking to get $300 obo for this. I live in the Inland Empire. If the buyer needed it to be shipped it would be at their cost. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I would be open to any reasonable offers.

Default Hello I am interested in the trolling motor. Is the motor still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Newbie View Post
    I have the listed trolling motor for sale. I took it off my boat a year ago and it has been sitting in my garage since. It comes with the wireless foot control, but will need a new power plug for it. The wires are there it just needs the plug put back on it. I am looking to get $300 obo for this. I live in the Inland Empire. If the buyer needed it to be shipped it would be at their cost. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Is the motor still for sale?