Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: $100 at Bass Pro Shops

Default $100 at Bass Pro Shops

So here's the deal. I got a $100 gift card from my son at Christmas for BPS. I don't know what to get. Something to do with float tubing for sure. I've already got an older blue Fish Cat (from 2012), neoprene waders, PFD, boots, fins that attach to the boots, nice fins that go on my bare feet in the summertime, lots of nice rods/reels, a depth finder, etc., etc..
    I know it's not a lot of money, but I Just wondered what you guys would purchase. I could just buy a bunch of ultralight lures (Perris panfish are my thing) or some nice shirts that have the UPF sun protection..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homelocation.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	49464Jeff my daughter gave me a fifty dollar one for Christmas, I have lots of fishing gear so I think I will take my wife out to lunch with it. The Fish Company next door honors those cards and it will make her happy.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 01-05-2017 at 09:10 PM.

That's a really great idea Ted! Thanks! Maybe get a pair of those fingerless Sun Gloves to protect my hands AND have a nice meal with the wife. And Ted, you and I gotta go back to Perris and do a little fishing. The Redears get active in February/March. Happy new year!

I would buy a face shield and a nice shirt