Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: December 2016 out of Oxnard

Default December 2016 out of Oxnard

Hello Fishing Network Folks,

I am not sure if I have ever posted in this category of the forum but here goes (oh and Happy New Year!)!
    A few weeks back, a few musician muddies and I chartered the Cobra out of Channel Islands Sportfishing and had a good time.
    Nothing momentous and no records broken; just good times. I stitched a video together. Most of this, incidentally, was assembled on the iPhone version of iMovie during my spare time. I admit, I am surprised with the results. Here it is. Enjoy!
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHUwPG5kJo&t=7s

B.

Nice haul!

That guy sitting down when you were passing the pickles around looked like he was about to hurl!

Cool video and looks like a fun day. And I think Shinbob is right about the one guy!

Great video, thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    Nice haul!

That guy sitting down when you were passing the pickles around looked like he was about to hurl!
    So true. You know, it was such a calm day, it never occurred to me that this could be the case but there it is right there on the video!