Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip weds kevman and harry

Default Guide trip weds kevman and harry

......i got contacted by a long time fnn member kevin ,he wanted a striper trolling session for him and his dad harry ,two guys with alot of time on the water fishing. kevin wanted to see what the right type of setups and how to run the system the correct way for striper fishing. they hadnt dropped anymore water but the shad and the stripers hadnt setteled down yet. everything was really scattered and the darn large mouths were getting in the way of working alot of the points and humps.we had to really work hard for the fish we got ,thank you and youre dad kevin for the great questions , i really enjoyed the trout talk its been a passion for me for a long time ,and thank harry for the great lunch.........i hope youre with was happy with some striper fpr dinner.........bob.........

Great day with Bob! He's as nice and knowledgeable and helpful in person as he is on the boards. Really learned a lot from him. Can't post much cuz the internet is out here (using phone hotspot ATM). Will post some more pics later. That big fish went 8 pounds, a little over 29 inches. Tons of meat for both families and some lucky neighbors, too!

Thanks again, Bob, for the schooling and the hospitality on your red barge of Striper death!

I wished I learned as much in college and it was as reasonable as fishin' with Bob! Many more Stripers will die at our hands now! Hahaha!

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by Kevman View Post
    Great day with Bob! He's as nice and knowledgeable and helpful in person as he is on the boards. Really learned a lot from him. Can't post much cuz the internet is out here (using phone hotspot ATM). Will post some more pics later. That big fish went 8 pounds, a little over 29 inches. Tons of meat for both families and some lucky neighbors, too!

Thanks again, Bob, for the schooling and the hospitality on your red barge of Striper death!

I wished I learned as much in college and it was as reasonable as fishin' with Bob! Many more Stripers will die at our hands now! Hahaha!

Kev
    Nicely done, some real fat solid fish there! You picked the right guide to go out with. Congratulations on the catches! Love the "Red Barge Of Death" comment! Ha ha ha..

Nice job Bob on getting the guys on some quality fish!

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Nicely done, some real fat solid fish there! You picked the right guide to go out with. Congratulations on the catches! Love the "Red Barge Of Death" comment! Ha ha ha..

Nice job Bob on getting the guys on some quality fish!
    Thanks, Gary! Bob is the man for sure!

Default More Pics

My Pops had a good time! Mission accomplished!

Way to slay fellows! You are correct about Bob, he has forgotten more about striper fishing, and fishing in general than I will ever know..........Dave