Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opening Day (Trout season) Lake Wohlford

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Gotta love that pay to fish trout lake drama! Oh and nice stringer nolivebait4bass. Stay on that trout bite cause there sure as hell ain't nothing going on with the big striper bite wise at the Wood.
    Glad you chimed in!!! I have a legitimate question for you??? Can you C/R Trout in Big Bear, Sliverwood or any of the other mountain lakes. (You are the expert on this board in that neck of the woods)

I love being the OP on threads because I'm not too worried about what I say. But with that being said, instead of me being burned at the stake for speaking too Frank on an open Web site. You should do your own research on the issue of catch & release at Lake Wohlford. I did but I won't say what I found out!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-14-2016 at 03:25 PM.

just read the drivel

one thing you gotta 'member about dood#2...

he voted for clitn

and is still pouting about her grandiose loss

oh, another thing...

this guy is still trying to prove that whatever he posts on a public forum doesn't have any effect on a "locals spot"

just the fact that we all know that fish move around

should tell you...

that fish move around

this boner is pulling your leg

like gaga pulls on my *ahem leg...

he's probably down at the lake laughing at all you idiots fishing that spot...

whether it's a real spot and you catch fish is besides the point

go find your own fish

they're there

really

go hunting for fish

don't fall for this monkey's poo flinging

you don't fall for his clitn crappe, do you?

lol, be men...

don't trip all over yourselves because this idiot spews...

oh and d um bunny fishding

i see you got a hankering for epucker man

love love love !

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-14-2016 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfishing View Post
    Good report thanks for the info. Wohlford is a fun Spot

I bet it is....

can you show us on this doll

which spot

is the

most fun for you?

No restrictions at either BBL of Silverwood, lakes that are stocked by other sources than DFW (pay to fish) can implement their own policy's. Catch and release with poser bait or other stinky crap and worms should never be attempted, that is a recipe for floaters.

Hey hooked get lost. get sick of going on this forum and seeing your name your usless.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    No restrictions at either BBL of Silverwood, lakes that are stocked by other sources than DFW (pay to fish) can implement their own policy's. Catch and release with poser bait or other stinky crap and worms should never be attempted, that is a recipe for floaters.
    Thank you very much for your response!!! I hate to say it but recently there has been some "False" information reported on here in regards to regulations.

A little soap box time. (Seal say's I knew it!!!!) lol Every body of water has it's own regulations. So just because a sister lake like Dixon compared to Wolhford has it's set of rules doesn't mean the same rules apply to that other similar body of water. Best example of comparing Dixon to Wolhford is fishing licenses. You need one to fish at Wolhford but you don't need one to fish Dixon. Freshwater fishing vs Saltwater fishing has tons of different rules for doing the same thing. (a good example is snagging) Do it in the Freshwater you are a 1st Class poacher!!!! But it is permitted in the Salt. So please people especially if you go after someone. Know the rules first before you boil someone in oil!!! Just so everybody knows, "Catch & Release is legal in Wolhford for trout." But it is, "NOT ENCOURAGED!!!!" As said by one of the Rangers. Be responsible if you do practice C&R!!! Which means as Seal said, "Don't even think about it if you're fishing with Power Bait!!!!" Those are the rules and a common sense approach in following them!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-16-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Thank you very much for your response!!! I hate to say it but recently there has been some "False" information reported on here in regards to regulations.

A little soap box time. (Seal say's I knew it!!!!) lol Every body of water has it's own regulations. So just because a sister lake like Dixon compared to Wolhford has it's set of rules doesn't mean the same rules apply to that similar body of water. Best example is fishing licenses. You need one at Wolhford but don't need one at Dixon. Freshwater fishing vs Saltwater fishing has tons of different rules. (a good example is snagging) Do it in the Freshwater you are a 1st Class poacher!!!! But it is permitted in the Salt. So please people especially if you go after someone. Know the rules first before you boil someone in oil!!! Just so everybody knows, "Catch & Release is legal in Wolhford for trout." But it is, "NOT ENCOURAGED!!!!" As said by Ranger Robert.

Yeah doll boy

So that's the body part you enjoy my action on, is it?

I'll definitely keep that in mind as I drive it home

If thine eye offends thee, phluck it out

Juss seeing my name or reading my comment hurts your as's?

Lol

Read you pucker boy's comment.

Learn the rules before you open your mouth

You'll be happier if you do

It's called the golden rule

Learn it live it be it

It was written for the likes of you

And pretty much everyone I've ever responded to

Don't like me much?

We can banter about it if you can handle it

But we all know you only handle puck's banter

Ain't dat right...

Btw, where is it again that you like puck's banter?

Sorry hooked get the cack out your mouth can't understand you and your non sense Hope to see you on the lake someday but that would require you getting off here posting your bs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast