Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Slamming the Rockfish!

Default Slamming the Rockfish!

Ucluelet British Columbia is a great place to go salmon fishing... but when things slow down we head to shallower water and cast buzz bombs and Zzingers to the waiting schools of Black Rockfish. These fish are plentiful and put up a good scrap to the boat. A great eating fish as well if you ask me. Here is how we fish for them with the Buzz Bomb. No bait is needed... its all in the jigging and falling action of the lure. Black Rockfish Feeding Frenzy.

Used to love fishing for black rockies when I was in Alaska....great fighters and great eating too. Family videos are great you do an excellent job with them. Thanks.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by DocSpotty View Post
    Used to love fishing for black rockies when I was in Alaska....great fighters and great eating too. Family videos are great you do an excellent job with them. Thanks.

Brian
    Thanks Doc for the kind words. Yeah Blacks are great... they can get pretty big too. A lot bigger than the ones we got in this video.

What a cool video, looks like a blast on the fast action. Hey Cali, what month was this video taken? If it was this past November in BC with shorts n t-shirts, this So Cal guy is extremely jealous!

Thanks for sharing, great to see two of the coolest out of state fnners on the same thread....just like old times.

TD