Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prop 67

Default Prop 67

What the hell is this about. I went to a convenience store today and bought three small candy bars and asked for a little paper bag, the guy at the counter said I have to charge you 5 cents for the bag.

Yup gotta carry your own bags to the grocery store now. I live in LA county and no more plastic bags at any of the stores. Most places charge .15 i think. Sucks!

.10 a bag at Stater Bros. That is unless your an EBT card holder. Got charged .10 a bag today and asked why the person ahead of me wasn't charged and was told by the clerk EBT card holders are exempt from the charge. Oh and the person bought chips, beef jerky and Red Bull. What happened to beans, rice and guberment cheese. Gotta love Komifornia.

if you guys are irritated and need a break from life's pressure

here is a new trend

that the kids are doing

it's hilarious

i guess it's better than rubbing one out in public...

i was mad myself it pass by 5 percent, i think a lot of people didnt know what it was and voted whatever on it

I guess you either did not bother to vote or did not bother to take the time to read the propositions. Either way, ......

Quote Originally Posted by bmachale View Post
    I guess you either did not bother to vote or did not bother to take the time to read the propositions. Either way, ......
    Yeah I guess I missed part of it, I was thinking it was just for plastic bags not tiny little paper sacks.

Here is a clue for next time. Anytime an initiative has the word "Children" or "Environment" in it your gonna have your wallet picked. It's not a tax it's a fee. If the Dems could find a way to put a tax or fee on the air you breath it would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Here is a clue for next time. Anytime an initiative has the word "Children" or "Environment" in it your gonna have your wallet picked. It's not a tax it's a fee. If the Dems could find a way to put a tax or fee on the air you breath it would happen.

no kidding

why are we always voting our rights away?

haven't you figured out that when you let them take things away, you don't get them anymore?

let us, all fisherman and the informed, stop giving up our rights at the polling booths.

they fool you into thinking it's for the good, of something in the world, but it's just good for them...

wake up!

and don't vote for anything where they ask for money

as if we don't give them enough of our cash as it is...

they need to stop wasting what we give them on themselves and use it for us

that's why we give it to them, for us...

not for them~

if they ask you to vote whether to stop making plastic bottles for water...

and you say yes...

you're gonna be doing this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stock-photo-portrait-of-young-asian-traditional-female-farmer-carrying-clay-pot-on-head-going-ba.jpg 
Views:	599 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	49278

from the market and when carry drinking water for fishing,

or you can drink lake water, i guess.

make sure they dont accidentaly or purposely charge you for bags it was already reported in the news that some stores did that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast