Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Trump President

wall st is another swamp

we'll drain that

corrupt banking too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15036218_1703976473252546_5885070681425808329_n.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	49279

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-17-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I think you are all dead wrong if you think Trump really did not want to be President. I would suggest you buy and read "The America We Deserve" written by Trump in January 2000. It covers almost every policy and statement he has made during his campaign and was written 16 years ago. He has been thinking about this for a very long time.

Amazon.com Review

Donald Trump doesn't pull any punches when he surveys the American political scene: Pat Buchanan's "totally lost it," Al Gore is "an able, underrated man who seems confused," and Bill Bradley is simply a "disaster." But the real estate tycoon has some ideas of his own about how the United States should be run, and he shares them with the potential electorate for the 2000 presidential race in The America We Deserve. There aren't too many surprises here: Trump lambastes the government bureaucracy that's made a mess of the civic infrastructure, particularly the public school systems; he supports creating opportunities for business developers (both large and small); and he's tougher than tough on crime. He's also prepared to come down hard on America's enemies abroad, such as China, North Korea, and Cuba. Among the more interesting aspects of his platform is his desire to do away completely with soft money in campaign financing and allow unlimited personal contributions--along with full disclosure of political contributions, updated daily on the Internet.

The America We Deserve is an effective combination of Trump's straight-shooting personality and policy-wonk data points. As another American presidential campaign heats up, Trump raises issues that will force voters to give serious consideration to what they want in a candidate.
    --Ron Hogan
    Are you really that Stupid!!!!!!

Let's go over what was just written.

He first talks about civil infrastructure. (the school systems) My whole family including myself have been teacher's. Number 1 problem with kids learning is the breakdown of the family structure!!!!! (not the public school system itself) Parents are just "NOT INVOLVED ENOUGH" in their children s education. This can easily be proven by the number 1 group that is overly involved in their children s education. Those who are playing along should know the answer of which group I'm refereeing too???? "THE ASIANS!!!!!!" Everybody knows how well they "EXCEL" in our Public school system!!!! nuff said!!!

I'm not even going to comment on helping building developers. What else is he going to say, "that's who he is and that's what he does!!!!"

Next.

Tough on crime.

Just look at the statistics.

Violent crime has been dropping for years. Drug incarceration has been going up for years especially for people of color. As soon as they start treating Drug addiction as a disease and not a crime that number will start to go down. Only dumb Conservatives who have enlarged parts of their brain that controls paranoia. Think coming down harder on crime is really a top priority!!!!

Coming down hard on our enemy's.

First of all he doesn't even know "WHO" are enemy's really are!!!

He sites China as one of our big enemy's!!!! Excuse me for a minute. (I'm back) I had to clean the coffee I just spit all over my computer screen!!!! I hate to keep using the word Stupid but it fits. How Stupid is he and his followers???? China is our "BIGGEST TRADING PARTNER" neither side would ever want to screw that up. Cuba is a country we just opened up normal relations with because they weren't really that big of a threat. North Korea he got right. Now the big elephant in the room. Where does he even mention Russia????? He doesn't even though Putin wants to start up the Cold War again!!! Also the "BIG LITTLE SECRET" it's not that big of a secret. Trump is and always has been in bed with Putin!!!! Comrade Lenin would have called Trump an "USEFUL IDIOT!!! Look it up, Lenin called people that!!!!

Last but not least his desire to get rid of unlimited personal campaign contributions.

Yea we all ready got that with the Supreme Court ruling on Citizens United. Which we, "ALL NOW SEE IS A DISASTER!!!!!

That's everything they talked about in the summary of the book and I debunked "EVERYTHING!!!" So I ask, "why are people that Stupid in trying to defend that guy???"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-18-2016 at 08:26 AM.

What was written was a review by a reader and not a direct quote from the book. Buy the book and read it. National average reading comprehension is 8th grade 4th month, I suspect yours is much lower. Public education I would guess is the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    What was written was a review by a reader and not a direct quote from the book. Buy the book and read it. National average reading comprehension is 8th grade 4th month, I suspect yours is much lower. Public education I would guess is the culprit.
    That's the BEST spin job you could come up with????? Once the review was "debunked" as CRAP by me!!! Your defense is that's it was only a readers review and not direct quotes!!!! It's say's it was reviewed by Amazon.com Review. So let me get this straight, your saying a company as big as "Amazon" is willing to put their name on reviewers. (Amazon.com Review) Who really aren't true professionals but only as you call them just "READER'S" who can't get the story straight!!!!

What a great spin job!!!!! You say you testify in court as an expert witness. If I was the opposing Lawyer, "I would eat you for Breakfast!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-18-2016 at 01:11 PM.

The leaders, fed and state levels, created a system that tricked families into believing we got the schooling thing down... start working longer, harder, we'll teach your kids. So again, we believed it, at least most of us did... but we're finding out its not true. People can't work their lIves away... they can't be taxed to death and barely scratch out a living for themselves ... while having to pay for everyone else too. Families, the middle class, carry this nation, always have always will. We are the engine of this country. If we fall apart we have a broke down car and where does anyone go in a broke down car?

We need someone who can make our country's engine work better, could hillary have done that?

Look at pres elect's family... are they all deplorables? Does trump have a family to be proud of? Do they steal from other countries? Do they live off the government dole? Do they live off the backs of the people they're supposed to work for? Or do they have values, work ethics, do they create?

Btw, I'm Asian if that'll make you feel better...

So your idea of 'getting back' at Starbucks is to pay for a $5 triple, latte, non fat, upside down, 200 degrees shaken not stirred coffee?
    Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? Found that idea on the internet and thought it was a good idea huh... LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    So your idea of 'getting back' at Starbucks is to pay for a $5 triple, latte, non fat, upside down, 200 degrees shaken not stirred coffee?
    Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? Found that idea on the internet and thought it was a good idea huh... LMFAO

That's your interpretation of that Starbucks pic?

Boy, you're a deep one...

I guess I shoulda found the same pic but for LL...

Eh, you missed the first point anyway...

Are you puck's son?

(Now... daughter? Brenda, is it?)

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-28-2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Is he teaching you how he plays checkers? Thought so...

and the first lady??? America, get ready to rumble!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    and the first lady??? America, get ready to rumble!!!!!
    I read some where she is not even going with Donald to Washington D.C. (She is staying in New York) She might be the most invisible First Lady we've had in decades.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I read some where she is not even going with Donald to Washington D.C. (She is staying in New York) She might be the most invisible First Lady we've had in decades.

Good choice by her...

You'll have less master debater malannia material... you putz...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast