Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump President

Default The Trump President

I feel that the wind has blown pretty hard

He got to see what's behind the curtain

Something he never imagined

Trump now has the secret and was shocked by what he saw

Very sobering

I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

I feel that the wind has blown pretty hard

He got to see what's behind the curtain

Something he never imagined

Trump now has the secret and was shocked by what he saw

Very sobering

I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure Trump is the most disappointed of all when it comes to his election. He never thought this would happen and only wanted to shake things up. His playboy, jet setting lifestyle is over and he's not going to like it. It's only a matter of time before the wheels fall off the Trump wagon. I truly don't believe he really wanted the job and now that he's seeing what's involved. Let's see how quick he delegates everything to others like he has his entire life and goes on a mid morning tweet bender rant to beat all.
    Hooked, you should know all about middle of the night rants.

I truly feel he didn't really want the job!!!! Wouldn't it be funny if he announces one day he had enough and quits!!! If that happens remember WHERE you heard that first!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I'm pretty sure Trump is the most disappointed of all when it comes to his election. He never thought this would happen and only wanted to shake things up. His playboy, jet setting lifestyle is over and he's not going to like it. It's only a matter of time before the wheels fall off the Trump wagon. I truly don't believe he really wanted the job and now that he's seeing what's involved. Let's see how quick he delegates everything to others like he has his entire life and goes on a mid morning tweet bender rant to beat all.
    Hooked, you should know all about middle of the night rants.
    He genuinely didn't want the job. His goal for this election was to prove a point and man did he do it well showing how broken our two major parties are. As much as I disagree with the guy and despise him I gotta hand it to him on pulling off the greatest scam of all time.

Crosby, Still & Nash

Well I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road
    And I asked him tell me where are you going, this he told me:
    Said, I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock and roll band.
    Got to get back to the land, and set my soul free.
    We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
    And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Well, then can I walk beside you? I have come to lose the smog.
    And I feel myself a cog in something turning.
    And maybe it's the time of the year, yes and maybe it's the time of man.
    And I don't know who I am but life is for learning.

By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong,
    And everywhere was a song and a celebration.
    And I dreamed I saw the bomber jet planes riding shotgun in the sky,
    Turning into butterflies above our nation.

We are stardust, we are golden, we are caught in the devil's bargain,

I think you're right in that he never thought he would win and I also felt he didn't really want the job.

I admire him for fighting all the way through to the end.

He never gave up, not for a second (just my opinion).

I hope (and now have hope) he shows me more of what he's made of while in office.

Joni Mitchell wrote this song. You can find her version on YouTube also.

is it too late to post things?

isn't this place open 24/7?

and... pot's making a comeback!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-17-2016 at 01:24 AM.

After a long night binge, it's time to openly discuss brenty boy and true feelings about the election choices he made... (nudge nudge, its about other ding ding things too) I feel really bad about doing this but he asked me to, so everyone would know... he asked for me to bring this over for all to see. I told him everyone saw already, but he insisted.

Here ya go guys...

You say to protect the vote from idiots like him (tuck), but when he said the exact same thing everyone bashed him? Which is it?
    I say both sides have dumba$$es that shouldn't vote, but the electoral college needs to go. Popular vote should be the only way. Doesn't an electoral vote deciding go against Democracy?
    If the dumba$$es elect an idiot then so be it. They've elected one of their own and have a majority. You don't have to like it, but you do have to live with it.
    Unfortunately paranoia and bigotry go hand in hand and can be very dangerous. PC bs is waaaay out of control as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm no tree hugger, but I do have empathy for other people and that's something way too many people are lacking these days.

maybe you should read stuff b4 you post sheet

you'll be informed learn a little and not sound like an idiot, oh yeah... who did you vote for again?

This statement alone says everything about what's wrong.

brenty boy you talkin bout me? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brenty Boy View Post
    Because you're not a part of it. It's a cesspool, but you don't think people of "the cesspool" have the same rights as the "redneck hicks" that live outside the urban areas???

not if they don't belong here and don't have proper documentation. GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenty GTFO View Post
    You speak of thoughts not aligned with you as a disease.

you speak in the same manner, you fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I would have to argue that you are the disease for not trying to find common ground.

common ground? you lost, right won. live with it. we have no common ground, we'll let you live on our ground... or i see Canada in your near future...

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Brent View Post
    If it is up to you, we are all f'd because there will be no discussion and no working anything out.

yup, no discussion necessary... it is now up to us, you and your crew are just along for the ride. now, go sit in the corner and shut up, we'll call you if we need you...

Quote Originally Posted by Brenty in da corner View Post
    So, congrats on your man being elected and unlike you for the last 8 years, I will from the "cesspool" do all I can to work with and support the new President as much as I can find a common ground with and there are subjects that I do agree with him on.

congrats on the obligatory sucking on your new reality, unlike us for the last eight years. go ahead pretend you like it, pretend support. at least we had the balls to fight it the whole way and prove that giving in is out of the question. a few days ago shows you we will not stand for pussifying America, common ground? again? kow tow to common ground, we all know you hate and are just acting like you don't. you can act with affinity to your forced common ground, but we know different your puzzyness is showing again...

Quote Originally Posted by puzzyness View Post
    I will not refuse to back anything he does just because he's Orange.

Orange is the new black, don't you know? i always expected color discrimination from you, it was just a matter of time. Yup it always is some superficial trait with the likes of your kind... you're no better than anything else that has crawled outta your neighborhood cesspool, you learned it well cesspool baby and you didn't even know it not til it slapped you square in your face, did you? you ready? get ready, here it comes... like father like son... you can fight him for the rest of your life but just realize this... you're cut from the same cloth, they just cut your shape with pinking shears...

am i wrong?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-17-2016 at 08:41 AM.

I think you are all dead wrong if you think Trump really did not want to be President. I would suggest you buy and read "The America We Deserve" written by Trump in January 2000. It covers almost every policy and statement he has made during his campaign and was written 16 years ago. He has been thinking about this for a very long time.

Amazon.com Review

Donald Trump doesn't pull any punches when he surveys the American political scene: Pat Buchanan's "totally lost it," Al Gore is "an able, underrated man who seems confused," and Bill Bradley is simply a "disaster." But the real estate tycoon has some ideas of his own about how the United States should be run, and he shares them with the potential electorate for the 2000 presidential race in The America We Deserve. There aren't too many surprises here: Trump lambastes the government bureaucracy that's made a mess of the civic infrastructure, particularly the public school systems; he supports creating opportunities for business developers (both large and small); and he's tougher than tough on crime. He's also prepared to come down hard on America's enemies abroad, such as China, North Korea, and Cuba. Among the more interesting aspects of his platform is his desire to do away completely with soft money in campaign financing and allow unlimited personal contributions--along with full disclosure of political contributions, updated daily on the Internet.

The America We Deserve is an effective combination of Trump's straight-shooting personality and policy-wonk data points. As another American presidential campaign heats up, Trump raises issues that will force voters to give serious consideration to what they want in a candidate.
    --Ron Hogan

Mr Trump is much better than the alternative. Think positive.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Really!!!! I saw the most interesting prediction today. Donald Trump will be impeached!!! Why because he can't help himself. He's skirted the law all his life and it will catch up with him. He will also be convicted!!! Why because he's not a real Republican and VP Pence is and that's who they really want!! As I said earlier, I don't just read bretbart for my news!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Much better then the alternative. Let's see I'll pick just 1 of his bad idea's to elaborate on. The repeal of Dodd Frank. What is Dodd Frank????? It's the legislation to keep Wall Street in check so they don't repeat 2008 again!!! (Wall Street if left unchecked will take stupid risks for big profits) The Republicans think that legislation hurts business. It's does to a small degree but if Wall Street fails, and is not bailed out it's 1929 all over again!!!!!! You want to live through a depression for a decade or more????? I don't!!!! Keep voting Republican, a gambler who keeps taking big risks will eventually "GO BROKE!!!!!!" The problem is he takes the "WHOLE WORLD ECONOMY DOWN WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Are you people really that misinformed??????????
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-17-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast