Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Trump President

White House Representative at Funeral.

Margaret Thatcher-0
    Nancy Reagan-0
    Fidel Castro- Ben Rhodes Deputy Advisor to Obama.

I'm Thankful for January 20th 2017. Can't come to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    White House Representative at Funeral.

Margaret Thatcher-0
    Nancy Reagan-0
    Fidel Castro- Ben Rhodes Deputy Advisor to Obama.

I'm Thankful for January 20th 2017. Can't come to soon.
    Thankful for us going "BACKWARDS", Yep that pretty well sums up how a Conservative thinks!!! Got a question for YOU Deve????? What do you think for your son's sake, if they start screwing around with Medicare??? As Paul Ryan wants to do!!! It won't effect you or I but it would affect him.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-29-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Pull your head out Tucky, Medicare is in worse shape than Social Security. The cost curve vs the funding is upside down on Medicare and everyone keeps kicking the can down the road.

As bad as the debt is ($20 Trillion) the unfunded liability (Social Security, Medicare, Federal and Veteran benefits and retirement) is 6 times higher.

As far as my son's sake I have enough set aside in a family trust and other assets that they will not suffer in the least without Social Security or Medicare if it comes to that.

..........tp..............dont waste youre time trying to talk to the etard.................

Who drank all the Wild Turkey?

Chicken Licken is lickin chicken...

No one seems to be able to answer the original q...

Can any boneheads answer the question?

Which is why we have the electoral college?

In the form...

We have it so the electorals have a place to learn, advanced learning... like for 12 years... you know... college and stufffu...

Finger that out...

The nuke ems are falling the nuke ems are falling and pucker tucker thought to himself:

"I better go tell the Donald duck, in case our new King thought he was just trying to nuke some leftover spaghetti and accidentally blew up China instead... it's a good thing I'm around to think..."

And off peetucker went to warn the world that the sky was falling...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Pull your head out Tucky, Medicare is in worse shape than Social Security. The cost curve vs the funding is upside down on Medicare and everyone keeps kicking the can down the road.

As bad as the debt is ($20 Trillion) the unfunded liability (Social Security, Medicare, Federal and Veteran benefits and retirement) is 6 times higher.

As far as my son's sake I have enough set aside in a family trust and other assets that they will not suffer in the least without Social Security or Medicare if it comes to that.
    They say, "Ignorance is Bliss!!!" Every time I read something about Trumps Proposals, it seems to effect more the very people "Who voted for him!!!" In cutting back on Obama Care the hardest hit will be Rural poor people!!!!

I threw out his and Ryan's Medicare proposal to you and how it will effect your son. Your response is the family nest egg will take care of him if necessary. Let's talk about the family nest egg for a minute. Most peoples portfolios are diversified so their invested in several things. Since Trump has been elected President the Bond market has lost 1 trillion dollars world wide. (that's not good) Another one of Trump's big proposals is to repeal Dodd Frank (stock market) which is designed to protect the investor. (if the stock market fails it will take a lot of other investments down with it) The way things could be going, Trump will break your family's nest egg!!!!

Why don't you take TO'S advice and stop responding to my posts. "BECAUSE IT JUST KEEPS MAKING YOU LOOK BAD!!!!!!!" lol lol lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-30-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    They say, Ignorance is bliss!!!"

Why don't you take TO advice and stop responding to my posts. "IT JUST KEEPS MAKING YOU LOOK BAD!!!!!!!" lol lol lol

ohhh so that's the reason

it makes you look bad...

that's understandable...

:P:

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I read some where she is not even going with Donald to Washington D.C. (She is staying in New York) She might be the most invisible First Lady we've had in decades.
    She will be going to D.C. when their son Barron finishes his current school semester.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    She will be going to D.C. when their son Barron finishes his current school semester.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gettyimages-88983601.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	49343

You must be thrilled. You'll get to see much more of that flag you're so proud of.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast