Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip sat

Default Guide trip sat

.this trip was supposed to be at castaic ,but because of big bass tourny on the same day i switched the trip to the mid .the shad schools were really hard to find at least the ones be able to troll thru. the shad are actually very shallow getting ready to spawn.we hit little schoolies really scattered around the lake morshallow than deep. later in the day we anchored up in shallow water to try for some kitties ,we got some of them and some schoolie stripers ,,,,i was hoping for some trout ,i saw some as i cruised the area with the trolling ,looking for a anchor spot. the weather was great and the fishing ok ....thank you fred and dan for using my service...........T/O......................

Those are some decent size kitties Bob. Looks like you guys had a fun time, enjoying some of the last warm days of the year. Good job fellows....................Dave

Nice haul there Bob, what were the catfish biting on?

.......cut sardine.............