Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the Electoral College be abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Did you read the Historical reason in my thread, why the founding fathers wanted the Electoral College in the first place??? Madison and Hamilton didn't feel the common man had enough knowledge to pick the President!!!! Electors who were screened to be educated and knowledgeable were the ONLY ones allowed to pick a President!!!!! So YES the founding fathers "DIDN'T WANT RURAL FOLKS TO PICK THE PRESIDENT!!!!"

I say the same thing I tell Conservatives on Facebook. Don't take my word for it, Google it!!!!!!

on the flip side of your moronic historical reason of stopping (supposedly) stupid people from being able to pick trump (the president)

is the fact that some smart people would/could outsmart the dumb people to choose the clit...uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.(the cry baby)

which is what happened to you...

(did you ever finger out what fake news or the unreal media was all about?)

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-07-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

on the flip side of your moronic historical reason of stopping (supposedly) stupid people from being able to pick trump (the president)

is the fact that some smart people would/could outsmart the dumb people to choose the clit ....................................(the cry baby)

which is what happened to you...

(did you ever finger out what fake news or the unreal media was all about?)

or maybe, possibly, even likely...

that you let some d um b as's biotch

lie and con you into voting for her

yup, the genius of the fishing rebound... at it again.

Did you read the Historical reason in my thread, why the founding fathers wanted the Electoral College in the first place??? Madison and Hamilton didn't feel the common man had enough knowledge to pick the President!!!! Electors who were screened to be educated and knowledgeable were the ONLY ones allowed to pick a President!!!!! So YES the founding fathers "DIDN'T WANT RURAL FOLKS TO PICK THE PRESIDENT!!!!"

I say the same thing I tell Conservatives on Facebook. Don't take my word for it, Google it!!!!!!
    Can you post your researched source?

As you can see it also makes the common mans voice heard too.....the opposite of your point.

I do not have faith in the popular vote. 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    Can you post your researched source?

As you can see it also makes the common mans voice heard too.....the opposite of your point.
    12 years of college!!!! Just google it, another gentlemen earlier said Voter impersonation is a real problem. I'm not going to argue the difference of a fact or an opinion. If you look it up yourself it will become a fact to you!!!!!

12 years of college!!!! Just google it, another gentlemen earlier said Voter impersonation is a real problem. I'm not going to argue the difference of a fact or an opinion. If you look it up yourself it will become a fact to you!!!!!

Actually Hook while the Dems were playing checkers Trump was playing 3D Chess and were checkmated.............ETucker will always be a Pawn......some people never learn........

Really? You voted for the ultimate RINO?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Actually Hook while the Dems were playing checkers Trump was playing 3D Chess and were checkmated.............ETucker will always be a Pawn......some people never learn........
    It was easy to cheer on the Republicans for the last 8 years. All's they could do was be obstructionist. Now it's their time to lead. "Let's see what they can do to govern!!!" I'll be around to comment on both Good & Bad things they try to do!!!! In the end let's see who the real "PAWN" actually was!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Really? You voted for the ultimate RINO?
    I respect the fact you and I have a Truce on each other post. But I got to comment on this, "SO TRUE!!!!!!!"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast