Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the Electoral College be abandoned?

Hey Tucky your ranting is the funniest story since your Mountain Lion story. You know the three or was it four quick shots to the heart with your .22 cal rimfire. Now that was a story.
    You went to the wrong Doctor with your health issues. I suggest you make an appointment with a Proctologist to pull your head out of your rectum followed by an appointment with a Psychologist as you clearly need some horizontal leather couch time before you have a meltdown and get a 5150 commitment.
    I’m further surprised you didn’t back Trump as his trade agenda and Nationalism is the closest thing you are going to get in your lifetime to your favored Mercantilism.
    It’s gonna be a fun four years or maybe eight watching you go through your meltdown. You need to stock up on tissue and Valium if you hope to make it through. Oh and get lots of cheese to go with that whine.
    My guess is we are going to hear that you have done one of the following before it’s over.
    Moved to Canada
    Joined a protest with the hipsters
    Moved back into mom’s basement
    Refusing to get off “It’s a Small World” ride at Disney
    Put on suicide watch
    Dating the Quagga
    Marrying pcuser

Scratch dating Quagga, she is smarter than that

I got to buy more popcorn it’s going to be fun watching you melt down.

ps: We won.....you lost.........

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Hey Tucky your ranting is the funniest story since your Mountain Lion story. You know the three or was it four quick shots to the heart with your .22 cal rimfire. Now that was a story.
    You went to the wrong Doctor with your health issues. I suggest you make an appointment with a Proctologist to pull your head out of your rectum followed by an appointment with a Psychologist as you clearly need some horizontal leather couch time before you have a meltdown and get a 5150 commitment.
    I’m further surprised you didn’t back Trump as his trade agenda and Nationalism is the closest thing you are going to get in your lifetime to your favored Mercantilism.
    It’s gonna be a fun four years or maybe eight watching you go through your meltdown. You need to stock up on tissue and Valium if you hope to make it through. Oh and get lots of cheese to go with that whine.
    My guess is we are going to hear that you have done one of the following before it’s over.
    Moved to Canada
    Put on suicide watch
    Dating the Quagga
    Marrying pcuser

You might have won the Presidential election "BUT YOU STILL LOST!!!" Why because you still live here in California!!! There is no way you can spin it but California is a "HUGE LIBERAL STATE" and your still in it!!!!! Pretty soon Conservatives in this state might be treated like Muslims or illegal aliens in the Trump world!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-16-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Moved to Canada
    Put on suicide watch
    Dating the Quagga
    Marrying pcuser

Dev,

While I agree with some things in this. You do realize that Donald Freaking Trump is our new president????
    You actually believe that's good? Or is it just better than Hillary, because if you think this is good for the country or the planet. I'd be inclined to disagree heavily.
    Better than Hillary...possibly, we'll see, but good, oh heck no.
    I'm just afraid we've jumped from the frying pan into the fire just for the sake of something "different".

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You might have won the Presidential election "BUT YOU STILL LOST!!!" Why because you still live here in California!!! There is no way you can spin it but California is a "HUGE LIBERAL STATE" and your still in it!!!!! Pretty soon Conservatives in this state might be treated like Muslims or illegal aliens in the Trump world!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol

If Muslims n illegals are libs, there should be less of them to persecute us in the future and...

What do you care, aren't you leaving soon?

Another one unable to bother us soon

Take rose and woopy wit ya too... Wil ya?

Quit yer bawling, cry baby.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Next time you want to troll get a boat and put a motor behind it and some rods in the water. Soon enough you'll be telling us this whole global warming thing is a real phenomenon.

i know its thanksgiving so i'm
    giving back...

i don't think this guy knows what trolling is (he's just not smart enuf, tricky enuf... he probably can't play poker either)

he can't accept the fact that he was wrong about his selection for president and that americans (true americans) are way too smart to fall for a candidate that'll chase after the yokel vote and expect to win... esp. with the electoral vote actually being the deciding factor in choosing a president (which is completely different than representation of a state or states in governing our country, how anyone relates those two situations is again, beyond me).

the fact that he'll argue about the electoral college without even the most remedial of research... just proves that.

puck, do you think that the clitn thought she could/should win with the popular vote?

in any case, i think it's his teacher(s) that stunted his growth or... possibly his learning progress was stunted by the 12 years of advanced blind man schoo' he took...

it fooled him into thinking he is a renaissance man...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-24-2016 at 03:40 PM.

which one should i read first?

The hypocrisy of progressive Marxist liberals is staggering, they would change or eliminate & circumvent the constitution each and every time it doesn't benefit their existing need. That’s called Tyranny…

The Electoral College before the election was their so-called Blue Wall to win the White House. Hillary praised the Electoral College…now… ¿

To progressives (etc.), the constitution is their full blown enemy. You never heard Hillary mention the constitution once during the election…or discussing she would uphold a Supreme Court Justice or even appoint a judge that would uphold the constitution. Hillary in her own word stated she would appoint a Supreme Court Justice that would work around the constitution.

The Democratic Party is so far left now they drowning in tyranny…

Each of the links that lady dagga sent reeks of tyranny.

Remember, we "Pledge Allegiance To The Flag, of the United States of America,
    and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands" etc,.

We were formed as a republic by our founders to suppress tyranny…it seems that tyranny was the founders’ biggest fear in our survival and did not want the United States to end up like Roman & Greek Empires.

Progressive Liberals go away…..
    God Bless America…

Quote Originally Posted by JS_ View Post
    The hypocrisy of progressive Marxist liberals is staggering, they would change or eliminate & circumvent the constitution each and every time it doesn't benefit their existing need. That’s called Tyranny…

The Electoral College before the election was their so-called Blue Wall to win the White House. Hillary praised the Electoral College…now… ¿

To progressives (etc.), the constitution is their full blown enemy. You never heard Hillary mention the constitution once during the election…or discussing she would uphold a Supreme Court Justice or even appoint a judge that would uphold the constitution. Hillary in her own word stated she would appoint a Supreme Court Justice that would work around the constitution.

The Democratic Party is so far left now they drowning in tyranny…

Remember, we "Pledge Allegiance To The Flag, of the United States of America,
    and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands" etc,.

We were formed as a republic by our founders to suppress tyranny…it seems that tyranny was the founders’ biggest fear in our survival and did not want the United States to end up like Roman & Greek Empires.

Progressive Liberals go away…..
    God Bless America…
    ^^^^^^
    BOOM! What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by JS_ View Post

[...]

So you're saying that Alexander Hamilton, one of our Founding Fathers and co-author of the Federalist Papers, was a tyrant?

You are a blathering idiot.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 11-25-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast