Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Should the Electoral College be abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Oh Daddy Tucky can you make us some hot coco, tuck us in and tell us the Mountain Lion story again.....we love to hear fairy tails.......
    Let's talk about the Mountain Lion story. (which is 100% true) In thinking about me dispatching the Lion with a .22 proves my point about Rural people. That they are less educated, less informed and just not all that bright. I took advice on killing the Lion from Professional guides who I thought knew what they were talking about. (Rural people) Not just 1 guide but 3. 1 here in CA who worked out of Redding CA (Rural) and the other 2 out of Gunninson CO. (that's about as Rural as you can get in CO) You got those crazy's in Northern CO. up by the Wyoming border but that's only Antelope country. (Yes I've hunted up there too!!!)

As for if the Mountain story is true. I've got plenty of evidence to prove the story is real. I still have my Mountain Lion License from Colorado. (to prove my Lion was taken prior to Prop 117 going into effect) I've got the Life size mount in my bedroom (which I'm looking at right now) I've got pictures with me and the dead Lion in the snow in Colorado. One of the pictures even has my Ruger 10/22 in it. Then there is of course, "THE SMOKING GUN!!!!" A video was made of me shooting the Lion with 4-5 quick shots to the heart of the Lion!!!! I have not seen the tape in many years, it's stored some where but I could probably find it if I had too. (does anybody still have a VHS tape player???) lol Every thing else I found in the last couple of years. So I would be more then happy to produce the "EVIDENCE" to anyone anytime anywhere!!! (My credibility is on the line ) Which I don't take lightly!!! I'm not Donald Trump who pulls things out of his ARSE on a daily basis!!! Yet the Rubes still believe everything he say's is true!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-02-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Let's talk about the Mountain Lion story. (which is 100% true) In thinking about dispatching the Lion with a .22 it proves my point about Rural people. That they are less educated, less informed and just not all that bright. I took advice on killing the Lion from Professional guides who I thought knew what they were talking about. (Rural people) Not just 1 guide but 3. 1 here in CA who worked out of Redding CA (Rural) and the other 2 out of Gunninson CO. (that's about as Rural as you can get in CO) You got those crazy's in Northern CO. up by the Wyoming border but that's only Antelope country. (Yes I've hunted up there too!!!)

As for if the Mountain story is true. I've got plenty of evidence to prove the story is real. I still have my Mountain Lion License from Colorado. (to prove my Lion was taken prior to Prop 117 going into effect) I've got the Life size mount in my bedroom (which I'm looking at right now) I've got pictures with me and the dead Lion in the snow in Colorado. One of the pictures even has my Ruger 10/22 in it. Then there is of course, "THE SMOKING GUN!!!!" A video was made of me shooting the Lion with 4-5 quick shots to the heart of the Lion!!!! I have not seen the tape in many years, it's stored some where but I could probably find it. (anybody still has a VHS tape player???) lol Every thing else I found in the last couple of years. So I would be more then happy to produce the "EVIDENCE" to anyone anytime anywhere!!! (My credibility is on the line ) Which I don't take lightly!!! I'm not Donald Trump who pulls things out of his ARSE on a daily basis!!! Yet the Rubes still believe everything he say's is true!!!

Sounds like another case of the stupid being outsmarted by the outsmarter.

Would you agree on that?

Do you see a trend here?

Are you saying the rubes can outplay you in checkers?

are you still just knocking over your checker chips when you play the game?

Who did you vote for again? The winner or just one of the losers? (The whole way, I might add... you weren't forced to switch ... right? Ever?)

Would you say that there are more smarter people or less smarter people in the world?

I know based on your comments which side you fall into, so don lie... estupido...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 02-23-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

Sounds like another case of the stupid being outsmarted by the outsmarter.

Would you agree on that?

Do you see a trend here?

Are you saying the rubes can outplay you in checkers?

are you still just knocking over your checker chips when you play the game?

Who did you vote for again? The winner or just one of the losers? (The whole way, I might add... you weren't forced to switch ... right? Ever?)

Would you say that there are more smarter people or less smarter people in the world?

I know based on your comments which side you fall into, so don lie... estupido...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jd_080946_spin_03.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	49333

Name:	2016-06-10-1465545715-2879561-TedNugent.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	49334

now... who believes anything that comes down the pike?

the dumb ones... that's who...

gettin' check mated by the true renaissance men , eh pucker boy?

lol

lol

ihateadvertising

lol

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-05-05-06-40.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	49335

Getch ur crayons, boya.

Ju can fix er up diss pic in no tine...

Say hello to my little friend...

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-05-05-15-37.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	49336

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-05-2016 at 12:22 PM.

camprenday?

Si o No?

No mas...

Azule.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-05-05-06-40.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	49337

Do you still think that the popular vote is representative of the sentiments of the good ol' U, S, of A?

We should take a poll...

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 12-05-2016 at 12:21 PM.

We don't call ourselves...

The United States of America. ..

for nothing. ..

Do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    Trolling with a racist frog lure are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Trolling with a racist frog lure are we?
    I'm not commenting to Brent but to the link. (I guess it got deleted)

It really does show how divided the country is over this election. (which is spot on) You have one side (Democrats and big city folks) who are scared to death at what just happened. You have the other side (Republicans Rural people) who are cheering on Trumps victory. It was pointed out by Deve that out of 5 million votes cast in the 2 biggest area's of the country. (LA and New York city) 4 million of those votes went to Hillary. (that even surprised me) 4 out 5 votes of the big city slickers went for Hillary!!!! WHY????? Even I had to think about that one and then it came to me. What's one of the biggest difference between a city slicker and a rural person. Forget the education and all that for a minute. (let's keep it simpler) To survive and prospers in the big city you need 2 things. Book smarts and "STREET SMARTS!!!!" In a Rural community streets smarts aren't that real important. We all saw Donald Trump for what he was, "A CON MAN!!!" Who would say anything to get your vote. (It's just that simple!!!!) The poor Rubes and Zekes believed every word he said and now he's the President of the United States. That's why all those people were soo upset in the video. We have a Con Man as President and a Congress of throw people under the bus Republicans. (who are just too cheap to spend money on anything but defense) I'm pretty upset too!!!! Let's see how much damage the Federal government does to it's own people in the next 4 years!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-06-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910