Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

I've not voted for a major party candidate for President since 2000

when i think of goog voting... (for the last 16 years? really!??)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	road-fishing-how-many-have-you-caught.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	49243

and there was nothing our current candidates offered which could have convinced me to support either one of them.

what is that dark shallow (aka ignorant puddle water) gonna offer u?

I still have this quaint idea that you have to earn my vote;

there is a quaint ocean out there (been there for a while now), if you get on that water... you might catch something worthwhile.

that's where you should throw your vote.

oh you're afraid to lose your lure?

yeah, i can see that... hold onto your clam, it's safer that way...

you won't get burned...

but you'll never catch fire either

bok bok

BAWWWWKKKK !!!!!

Lol, the usual suspects babbling with all their infinite non wisdom here. The electoral college actually did what it was designed to do, give voice to those who don't live in the megopolis cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease. Thank heavens there are those of us who must remain in said cesspools who are immune to the progressive liberal disease.
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 11-09-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, the usual suspects babbling with all their infinite non wisdom here. The electoral college actually did what it was designed to do, give voice to those who don't live in the megopolis cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease. Thank heavens there are those of us who must remain in said cesspools who are immune to the progressive liberal disease.

designed to do just that.

learned that in 7th grade.

not sure about this though... cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-09-2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: probably 10th grade

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    And I see your selective reading skills are working as great as ever. As I pointed out, I do not oppose the Electoral College, even when it puts a clueless enabling bigoted demagogue in office. I didn't vote for a presidential candidate, so I had no horse in this race, but it's quite obvious this election only polarized this country even further. And as I pointed out, a lot of those "red" states have populations which are politically divided roughly down the middle.

Megopolis cesspools? Gee, spoken with the same idiotic venom as "Basket of deplorables". Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    This country is not "split in half". Did you not see the maps? The populous has different needs based on location, the high density big cities are full of liberal individuals but those pockets don't have a real grasp on the needs of those outside of them. The overwhelming message is that the Democratic party needs to better understand those needs. It has been said before that the Republican party is out of touch with the poor, minorities etc..., this I don't disagree with but at the same time the far left has no clue what the needs of the actual majority of the country, not the small pockets with large population but the true power of this country which is the middle class.

Hope lessons are learned on both sides, a little mirror time might help all.
    Amazing I read this without seeing who wrote it. I really liked it and then I saw who wrote it, it confirms what I suspected for a long time. That Seal has been sand bagging all along!!! I guess he fells he has to dumb it down for this audience!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Amazing I read this without seeing who wrote it. I really liked it and then I saw who wrote it, it confirms what I suspected for a long time. That Seal has been sand bagging all along!!! I guess he fells he has to dumb it down for this audience!!!! lol
    No, just you and pcuser............dumbazz....

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    No, just you and pcuser............dumbazz....
    I guess I walked into that one!!!! But I really wanted to give props to Seal, that's the BEST thing I've seen written on here in a long time.

I will say this, with Hillary it would have been more of the same as in the Obama years. Which other then some small, "I wish that didn't happen!!!" No big problems that everyone had to deal with in their every day lives.

With Trump your Boy won it and now you own it!!!!!! Let's see what happens in the next 4 years???? Hopefully we will all be around to talk about it!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-09-2016 at 02:50 PM.

where's my water bottle!?

Noooo, I can't stay gaga...

I gotta go!!!!

u shoulda voted for Cliton !!!!

yes!

u can keep my chonies....

Byyyyeee !

(Door slams, Hook'd exits, stage left, out the back door, after leaving da back door, wide open.)

(lights dim, gaga left sitting on the bed, clutching a pair of calvin kleins).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-09-2016 at 08:53 PM.

hook'd drives away from goog's house

as he looks in his rear view

he thinks oh man, china pissed off the donald today

what's going to happen?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast