Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bye Bye

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, the usual suspects babbling with all their infinite non wisdom here. The electoral college actually did what it was designed to do, give voice to those who don't live in the megopolis cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease. Thank heavens there are those of us who must remain in said cesspools who are immune to the progressive liberal disease.
    Give voice they "STOLE" the election from the majority winner!!!!! Last time that happened was in 2000 when Bush became pResident. (We all know how well that turned out don't we!!!!)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-10-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Now now tucker let's not forget how the liberal media called the election in Florida hours before the polls closed which caused as many as 30,000 voters to get up a leave befoe casting votes. They called it before the mostly conservative panhandle voters had voted. Also, it wasn't the Bush people who counted hanging chads trying to determine voter intent, it wasn't Bush people who disinfranchised the overseas military vote which was overwhelmingly pro Bush and finally it wasn't Bush people who dragged it into court after the final count showing Bush the winner. And I don't even like Bush after the globalist establishment loving Bush family.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, the usual suspects babbling with all their infinite non wisdom here. The electoral college actually did what it was designed to do, give voice to those who don't live in the megopolis cesspools infected with progressive liberalism disease. Thank heavens there are those of us who must remain in said cesspools who are immune to the progressive liberal disease.
    This statement alone says everything about what's wrong. Because you're not a part of it. It's a cesspool, but you don't think people of "the cesspool" have the same rights as the "redneck hicks" that live outside the urban areas??? You speak of thoughts not aligned with you as a disease. I would have to argue that you are the disease for not trying to find common ground. If it is up to you, we are all f'd because there will be no discussion and no working anything out. So, congrats on your man being elected and unlike you for the last 8 years, I will from the "cesspool" do all I can to work with and support the new President as much as I can find a common ground with and there are subjects that I do agree with him on. I will not refuse to back anything he does just because he's Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    This country is not "split in half". Did you not see the maps? The populous has different needs based on location, the high density big cities are full of liberal individuals but those pockets don't have a real grasp on the needs of those outside of them. The overwhelming message is that the Democratic party needs to better understand those needs. It has been said before that the Republican party is out of touch with the poor, minorities etc..., this I don't disagree with but at the same time the far left has no clue what the needs of the actual majority of the country, not the small pockets with large population but the true power of this country which is the middle class.

Hope lessons are learned on both sides, a little mirror time might help all.
    Once again the problem of it all surfaces. You imply that there are no middle class working people in the inner city. Only the outlying rural areas. This is where the right side are wrong as well.
    There are millions of us working middle class in the urban population that just don't like racist and religious agenda being forced on us. The rural population also has no clue what the urban areas need either. Both sides need a wake up call and you are correct that a little mirror time is needed. In fact a whole lot of mirror time. Conversation must be had instead of hurling insults and division.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123