Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trout Opener

Default Trout Opener

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-SARL-trout-opener-web.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	49240

Who's going to be going? I don't know if fishing will be good this weekend because the water will still be to warm

Along with a high pressure dry air system. Will probably be a tough bite, especially after the sun comes up a bit. Gonna sit this one out.

From warmish water to large crowds to fish filling up on shad, early season is almost always tough. But it's November, it's local trout and pretty much the only game in town. Go fishing!

Gotta agree with Marley on this one! it's November and the start of the season is always a little harder but that is what makes it even more challenging and fun! Fish on

I see, I probably will probably go out there for the hell of it and give it a shot

From pictures and accounts, looks to be a great pre-opener. Just might have to go chase some trout this weekend...

I'll be out there Saturday morning 6 am.
    I went to Irvine regional park that has a small pond in it and it was stocked with Trout for a kid's derby this Saturday. I had a lot of aggressive bite but I think my hook was too small. I landed a blue gill and lots of people were catching trout. I am excited for trout season!

I was out there for the "pre opener" and didn't catch anything, fishing was really slow overall. Just saw a couple people with a fish or two on their stringer. Don't let the pictures fool you.

I was there today. The action was slow........ every hour or so one angler catch a fish... now that's boring! I manage to hook a huge lunker but the person to the right of me lost my fish due to netting issue.

Went yesterday , fished between bubble hole and boat docks. Hooked up on 3 trout. Good times
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161118_134948.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	49295  
    Last edited by stunahmatic; 11-20-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast