Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Where to hunt Dove for the second opener in November???

Default Where to hunt Dove for the second opener in November???

Well the second dove opener is in 8 days and I'm looking for a place to hunt for a couple of days. I hunted the opener in Blythe and it was not that good. Early scouting showed it to be VERY promising, then the storm hit and there they went (south). Ended up with 6 for a 3 day hunt, said to hell with it and got a bucket of Chicken at Albertsons.
    Thinking of either Palm Desert, Indio or some where around Bakersfield. However its been many many moons since I've been in that part of town to have any idea were to shoot. Any ideas comment or just a plain stay out of my area will do. Thanks Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by one long cast View Post
    Well the second dove opener is in 8 days and I'm looking for a place to hunt for a couple of days. I hunted the opener in Blythe and it was not that good. Early scouting showed it to be VERY promising, then the storm hit and there they went (south). Ended up with 6 for a 3 day hunt, said to hell with it and got a bucket of Chicken at Albertsons.
    Thinking of either Palm Desert, Indio or some where around Bakersfield. However its been many many moons since I've been in that part of town to have any idea were to shoot. Any ideas comment or just a plain stay out of my area will do. Thanks Dennis
    Check out camp caddie North of Barstow.