Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some recommendation

Tug a matuka in the creek channel.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Tug a matuka in the creek channel.
    Ahhhh....just watch where you step entering the water.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    If you like to hike then hike to the inlet of lake Sabrina.
    if you walk back to the inlet your chances of catching fish are like 99%. you could probably throw a rock out there and get a hit. same with the spillway at intake 2.

nice fish have come out all over the canyon: willow campground, the dam at south lake, weir, the picnic area (I'm sure there's a name for it). you should go all over.

What direction of lake Sabrina? West east north south ? Can you pin point it on a map and send me pic or link? Please

Does anyone know when the close of the season is up there???

November 15

Quote Originally Posted by lunker-hunter209 View Post
    What direction of lake Sabrina? West east north south ? Can you pin point it on a map and send me pic or link? Please

Just follow the road signs. Or Google it. Part of being a real Lunker Hunter is learning to use tools to help you find your way.....like advice on a forum or computer tools that will talk you right to the parking lot. Type your location into the Google deal and it will take you there. If you get to Lake Sabrina....you missed the turn off by a mile or so.

from an earlier post on this thread:
    "Could be that big depending on the day.....how the fish are feeling about taking your bait and last time they stocked and how you present it.

As far as directions, Google maps are your friend. https://www.google.com/maps/place/North+Lake/@37.2313494,-118.6167944,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x80be21327e4dd4e3:0xfb6e7 4f3a13f8595!8m2!3d37.231593!4d-118.6144454

Last edited by Viejo; 11-08-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Apsley View Post
    if you walk back to the inlet your chances of catching fish are like 99%. you could probably throw a rock out there and get a hit. same with the spillway at intake 2.

nice fish have come out all over the canyon: willow campground, the dam at south lake, weir, the picnic area (I'm sure there's a name for it). you should go all over.
    Am I okay to assume that when you say "spillway at I2" you mean down below the dam area? Or, up above? Thanks MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by lunker-hunter209 View Post
    Thank you very much!
    Expecting a fully developed trip report with pictures and where you ended up when you get back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast