Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Pond I used to sneak

Default Pond I used to sneak

I forgot to post this earlier this year. A pond I fished and got busted at a few times. They took out all the fish and put them into two lakes. You remember when I post the fish I got there, they were super skinny. I fished there with carpanlerdude once.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/environmen...ught-heres-why

The game warden, Ron Hoffman is a good friend of mine. I have fished with him and he is a really cool guy. A die hard fisherman and the kind of guy you want protecting the resources.

LOL! Carpangler is now implicated! Lock him up!!

4. Default

That's a good amount of fish that was moved. Glad to see they actually took the initiative and moved 'em, rather than dilly dallying about it and leaving them to die (cough cough Rancho Cucamonga ponds).

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    That's a good amount of fish that was moved. Glad to see they actually took the initiative and moved 'em, rather than dilly dallying about it and leaving them to die (cough cough Rancho Cucamonga ponds).
    Haha. I heard they are stocking carbon canyon with bass fry soon.