Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The return of feelthesteelgary

Default The return of feelthesteelgary

................i finally got a chance to fish with my old friend from here off the old fnn. we did a slow pick at the scattered stripers ,we caught a few bass in the mix during the day ,thank you gary for being great friend thru all these yrs ,i hope you had fun hangin out with the old man today..................

Aha, you were at the lake today! Wow, you even got Gary to go out, it is so good to see him hangin out doing what he does best.....Looks like a fun day!.......................Dave

....yep dave i got a chance to fish with gary ,it had been a while................

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ....yep dave i got a chance to fish with gary ,it had been a while................
    Good times indeed uncle Bob, it was great spending some time on the water with you and it was a beautiful day out there, only a few lake lice which made it that much better! And the fish...all yoked up like that were just a great bonus, the time hanging out with a buddy was a genuine treat.

Those fish are just flat out gorging on those shad for a while now...getting all footballed out!

It was challenging at times with the fish scattered so much but you don't give up and neither do I! I just kept watching the fish hold getting more and more full and hearing that fresh murder death kill flopping in the ice was rather motivating!

Those 2 double hookups of stripey just reminded about the power of the troll and that other double hookup of stripey and Mossback was a blatent reminder on how much they run together...

Great day, good times, good friends! what fishing is about!

Awesome!

Great to see you my friend!