Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Legg lake 10/21

Default Legg lake 10/21

I've been fishing legg lake every day this week in the evenings and still catching on the rattletraps, got a few on spinner baits and senkos. i started out today throwing a double blade spinner and i was fishing it hard on the middle lake with lots of shad in the coves and the rocky point so i thought it would work, but nothing. i then tied on a bluegill swimbait and continued south around the rocky cove to the south lake. got hammered by a nice one. i also noticed lots of action on topwater. Bass we're busting on the shad and dragonflies. Good luck this weekend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3459.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	49154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3458.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	49155

Instagram- Socalbastmaster
    Last edited by The_underdog; 10-22-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Default Legg Lake

Quote Originally Posted by The_underdog View Post
    I've been fishing legg lake every day this week in the evenings and still catching on the rattletraps, got a few on spinner baits and senkos. i started out today throwing a double blade spinner and i was fishing it hard on the middle lake with lots of shad in the coves and the rocky point so i thought it would work, but nothing. i then tied on a bluegill swimbait and continued south around the rocky cove to the south lake. got hammered by 1 nice one. i also noticed lots of action on topwater. Bass we're busting on the shad and dragonflies. Good luck this weekend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3459.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	49154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3458.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	49155

Instagram- Socalbastmaster
    Nice fish!!! I was there today also. I was the guy who got my swimbait stucked in the submerge tree.

Quote Originally Posted by ela View Post
    Nice fish!!! I was there today also. I was the guy who got my swimbait stucked in the submerge tree.
    I saw you! Did you manage to get it loose? I went in the water twice to save my bait. I was fishing across from you in the cove wearing the navy blue sun hat.

Default Legg

Quote Originally Posted by The_underdog View Post
    I saw you! Did you manage to get it loose? I went in the water twice to save my bait. I was fishing across from you in the cove wearing the navy blue sun hat.
    Yes i got it out in like 15 minutes. it is the same bluegill lure you caught your fish with.

Nice to see someone getting bit there,looks like things may change after this rain.

Cya Tuna Vic