Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Today 10/19/06

Default Today 10/19/06

Just drove in there today to get out of the house and pier fish a little in the afternoon, no fish but lots of wind and dust. They are still working on the dam. Check out this pic they are even using TNT with big booms and dust.Attachment 4950 10/19/16 not 06.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAB_3838.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	49150  
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 10-19-2016 at 08:42 PM.

I thought they were supposed to be done with construction by now :/ Need to get some water in that lake.

I can only assume you were at the Pudd,although it doesn't look like it,yea or nea?

Cya Tuna Vic

July of 2017 is the expected completion date for the construction ... they have been getting after it this week with the blasts :)

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdog View Post
    July of 2017 is the expected completion date for the construction ... they have been getting after it this week with the blasts :)
    were did you get your info from i been trying to keep up with whats going at the lake

Quote Originally Posted by rucker View Post
    were did you get your info from i been trying to keep up with whats going at the lake
    http://www.water.ca.gov/lakeperris/e...emediation.cfm

was stated with the original copy to complete in July 2017 , now there just saying 3 yrs , so could be by October 2017

Misfitdog,

Thank you for posting the link to the dam construction schedules. I had not been able to find it on my searches. The webpage has a link to a very detailed scope of work with slides so we can see everything that is proposed.

Appreciated!

anytime guys ... Tight Lines guys