Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the Trump voters still on board with him??????

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    When your wives and daughters have their p*$$!es grabbed as their pay is being cut to give it to a less qualified man, don't forget to tell them to quit and find another job.

chickenlittlewithhismininuggetsenjoy!

[BNEWS ALERT:][/B]

Millions of Libs on suicide watch.............

LMAO

So I guess you just had your question answered eh tuck?

Went to my local Starbucks near CSUSB this morning for a double espresso wearing my "Make America Great" hat. Place is a liberal cesspool, the silence inside was awesome and the look on the snowflakes faces was like they were passing a kidney stone.

And last night I had two fingers of Montana Straight Rye Whiskey with my Macanudo victory cigar in celebration, life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post

LMAO
    NO SHITEE!!!!!! I had 2 of them at my house at 2:00 am last night.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    So I guess you just had your question answered eh tuck?
    Yep!!!! I have to ask this to you Pat. As a Constitutional Conservative does Trump work for you???? You were quiet all election season so I really don't know what you thought of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Yep!!!! I have to ask this to you Pat. As a Constitutional Conservative does Trump work for you???? You were quiet all election season so I really don't know what you thought of Trump.

Oh how sweet, you and some of the other diplomas's's...

Hurts, don't it?

Das's coo, only when Chris Wallace yestaday late aftanoon said he just might win this, did I feel good. It was awe goot after dhat... Like meth on steroids... I'd say.

Phhhfffft....

Oye Jah.... juice bebe juice...

well, let's rub his nose in it some more...

gloating can be a double edged sword when you bring checkers to a chess match

when you lose by choosing a loser

ya gotta resort to calling the system faulty

when all along it was good til the sheet hits the fan

(i'll gloat til the nukes are flying, think i'll be able to gloat long????? LOL)

do you (or anyone) still think the electoral college is faulty?

Last edited by gary kasparov; karma's da sheet, ain't it? 12-08-2017 at 01:43 BOOM!.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 11-29-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post

LMAO
    This is where you are wrong and extremely underestimating the liberal side, just as they underestimated the conservative side.

They are not on suicide watch, but are on Trump watch and will crush his nuts every move he makes. He might not survive and I really don't want that, because Pence is 100x worse than even Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    This is where you are wrong and extremely underestimating the liberal side, just as they underestimated the conservative side.

They are not on suicide watch, but are on Trump watch and will crush his nuts every move he makes. He might not survive and I really don't want that, because Pence is 100x worse than even Trump.
    It's so funny when a middle of the roader speak's. (I don't consider you a hard lefty) He makes soo much sense!!!!!! When a hard core Conservative speaks, he's either delusional because he thinks something great is about to happen-en when his people are now in charge. Or he's preparing to leave town right before the Shite hit's the fan!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast