Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the Trump voters still on board with him??????

Default Are the Trump voters still on board with him??????

I was sitting on the fence about starting this thread. When I noticed a nice gentlemen asked a legitimate fishing question on here and got only the crickets to come out!!!!! Well these people need a little stimulation to get their blood going again!!!! lol

So after the Horrific week Donald Trump had, are the Trump supporters on here still going to vote for him?????? I know no one would suddenly switch over and vote for Hillary. You probably just wouldn't vote. So in good conscious are you still going to vote for the guy????

.............hell yes im voting for trump.......................as a proud vietnam era vet..........a nebraska born farm boy .............a proud father of 3 young adult children..........a husband to a beautifull green eyed blond woman for 38 yrs..............a clean and sober man for 32yrs................trump wasnt my ideal guy.........but as a vet what hillary and obama did to those guys in bengazi was it ,theres a code in all of the armed services you never leave anyone behind.........and you dont lie to there familys and the country about what happened.........and thats just the tip of the ice berg of hillarys crimes.................screw the globealist ..................i love my country and all of its people..........i bleed red-white-and blue.............

Yes I am!!!!!

It is not because I love him so much, but rather that I HATE her and just about everything she stands for...

While I understand that my vote as a conservative in California is pretty much pointless, I cannot in good conscience stand ideally by...

no matter what happens tomorrow

if you can't see passed the red white and blue american loud mouth jerk

and instead choose to ignore the wanton criminal acts of the morally depraved

then you'll have to live with yourself in the dark shallows tambien

which is fine with me. extrapolate that.

I was thumbing thru my yahoo news and came across this article. The Boston Globe reported former GOP senator Gordon Humphrey is voting for Hillary Clinton!!!!!! This is a stunning development given the former senator's conservative ideology. Humphrey said, "the risk of a Trump presidency is too GREAT to vote for anyone but Clinton!!!"

This coming from a senator who served from 1979-1990 and supports "TEA PARTY GROUPS." Humphrey's describes Trump as someone who attacks women, the disabled, war heroes and minorities. A normal person doesn't do that according to Humphrey's. He's shameless. He's a bully. And it get worse!!! Trump is simply unfit to be president!!!! Do we want a Commander in chief who's temperamental, belligerent, and unhinged ask's Humphrey's.

Trump could get us into a nuclear war declares Humphrey's!!! That danger has not gone away, and it would mushroom with Trump's finger on the nuclear trigger. For the sake of our families safety the only responsible thing to do is vote for Hillary Clinton Humphrey's declared!!!!!!!

I didn't add one thing in what I just wrote!!!! So go ahead and vote for Trump, you were warned not by some liberal on a fishing web site. But from a "CONSERVATIVE SENATOR" who know's what's going on!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-08-2016 at 01:43 AM.

So I'm curious, was this thread started so you could ask who we are voting for or so you could tell us who you think we should vote for???

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I was thumbing thru my yahoo news and came across this article. The Boston Globe reported former GOP senator Gordon Humphrey is voting for Hillary Clinton!!!!!! This is a stunning development given the former senator's conservative ideology. Humphrey said, "the risk of a Trump presidency is too GREAT to vote for anyone but Clinton!!!"

This coming from a senator who served from 1979-1990 and supports "TEA PARTY GROUPS." Humphrey's describes Trump as someone who attacks women, the disabled, war heroes and minorities. A normal person doesn't do that according to Humphrey's. He's shameless. He's a bully. And it get worse!!! Trump is simply unfit to be president!!!! Do we want a Commander in chief who's temperamental, belligerent, and unhinged ask's Humphrey's.

Trump could get us into a nuclear war declares Humphrey's!!! That danger has not gone away, and it would mushroom with Trump's finger on the nuclear trigger. For the sake of our families safety the only responsible thing to do is vote for Hillary Clinton Humphrey's declared!!!!!!!

I didn't add one thing in what I just wrote!!!! So go ahead and vote for Trump, you were warned not by some liberal on a fishing web site. But from a "CONSERVATIVE SENATOR" who know's what's going on!!!!!!!
    When the status quo crosses party lines to vote out an outsider then you know the election is rigged. The little people always get screwed. I thought you were smarter than that. It takes all 3 branches of the country working together to get things done. No matter who wins there will be four more years of gridlock, nothing is going to change overnight and life will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by FishinUSA View Post
    So I'm curious, was this thread started so you could ask who we are voting for or so you could tell us who you think we should vote for???
    Not in the least. The question really was, "as a Conservative are you still going to vote for Trump even after all those TERRIBLE things were brought up about him?" One of the most Conservative groups in America dumped Trump. You know who they were????? (Mormons) Actually TO answered the question perfectly!!!! He gave his reasons why he is going to still vote for him anyway!!!!!!

that u don't understand what people are trying to say when they answer your questions is more of a reflection on you than anyone.

let's see if u understand this...

you are a closed minded as's hat that can't see beyond his fat belly.

it's all good, we're used to it. at least i am. nothing new going on here.

When your wives and daughters have their p*$$!es grabbed as their pay is being cut to give it to a less qualified man, don't forget to tell them to quit and find another job.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast