Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Malibu Its been a long time

Default Malibu Its been a long time

Decided to fish this Saturday(Oct 8th). Haven't made a post in a long time but finally decided to post this report.
    Anyways, come Saturday morning tired from not getting enough sleep I packed my gear. I brought a set of gear for bait fishing and another set for chucking the hardbaits.
    On the way to the beach I had a feeling of just using my pack of shrimp and just having a chill and relaxing day of fishing, plus I was feeling quite lazy.
    Hit a spot I have had success before and fished from 7am-11:30am and returned in the afternoon for the sunset bite. Overall, it was a beautiful day to soak up that California Sun and catching a variety of fish. All fish/lobsters were CPR
    If you know this spot congrats. Enjoy the pics

:D

Wow fish4life what a great report, nice pictures ands good time you had!!!! Ya I know that area. It can be fishy at times. Looks like you got 'em to play with you - well done.

I hope there's less time before your next report this time.

All the best,

anchor3n1

A very nice cornucopia of fish .... congrat's on your well rewarded chill session!