Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip fri boiling then big winds

Default Guide trip fri boiling then big winds

...friday me and dave were supposed to fish castaic but after waiting for an hour and still no alowing launches we headed to the pyramid. we got up there and it was very nice till about noon. we trolled till we hit an area were they were boiling like crazy and we got some decent sized stripers and lmb's and smb's ,then the boils subsided ,then it was back to the troll looking for more . then the high winds showed up and it was like the deadliest catch. thank you dave for not turning youre tail and heading home after the jerked us off down at castaic with bs crooked dock baloney...........thank you again dave..........

Well, when given lemons, make lemonade, right? It was weird at Castaic, like they didn't want us ( all of the fishermen in line), to go out and fish....But I am glad you were on board about the trip up the hill.....too bad we didn't take a picture of all the fish we caught on the boil, they were laying all over the floor! I guess we got a taste of what is in store for us moving forward into the fall with the weather starting to turn. Those trolling fish were really difficult to find, but when we marked them on the graph, we got hit. Thanks again for the fun day Bob. Was up in Bishop today, thinking about you and your stomping grounds, just wish it was for a better reason.........Dave