Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Weds guide trip scotty and his son joseph get there slay on

Default Weds guide trip scotty and his son joseph get there slay on

......scotty a longtime fnn member decided to take his son striper fishing before joseph had to head back to spokane. scotty was a striper virgin and well he isnt anymore scotty got his cherry popped on a bitchin boil in shallow water with a lite spinning outfit ,it doesnt get any better for the thrill of a striper smokin the drag and givin scotty a great fight. the boiling only lasted for shaort while this morning ,then a bunch of singular boils spread all over the lake. the trolling was very spotty as well. thank you scotty for using my service and the great conversation ,and i really thought that was cool joseph thanking me for my service to the country ,being a proud vet i really liked that .

Thanks for the amazing day Bob! I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. It was a tough day but you definitely know this lake well. I think we did better than anyone else on the lake today thanks to your knowledge and expertise. If you want to kill some stripers, I highly recommend you give Bob a call. We will have to hit the lake again soon. Multiple double hookups and action all day long.

........thank you scotty...............