Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Not many posts from the Sierras ... why?

Default Not many posts from the Sierras ... why?

Not many people going or not reporting. I imagine it's slowed down now because of school in session ... but still seems like it's been a slow year on the board..

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Not many people going or not reporting. I imagine it's slowed down now because of school in session ... but still seems like it's been a slow year on the board..
    I think most post on other social media. Forum message boards are for older people. Selfies and snapchatter , something about tweeking or twatting, All bibberish to me.
    Im really not that old but I do remember when Kodak released their Disc camera.

And too many lurkers that don't respect the spots that posters spots.

May be right

i will be up pretty soon billy, my youngest son and his wife got a couple 6lbrs out of the pvr and one of there friends got a 9lbr in there group last sat ,patrick said they were all holdover fish,,,,,,,i hope there will be some for me when i get there..........