Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip sun attack of the topwater dinks and lake lice

Default Guide trip sun attack of the topwater dinks and lake lice

...hit the water with dave and his brother in law joe ,for some striper and lmb action.they opened right at 6 ,its nice launching pre sun up ,so you get to the first spot before the sun gets up . hit the first spot for a little popping ,one hit my topwater and the skunk was gone and it was soda time for me and dave .lol......there was no giant boiling today just scattered pops , we had to toss a bunch of superdinks that were active on the deadwater and on the troll.i spotted some very large catfish in very shallow water as i was checking for shad dipping spots. the boat traffic was really bad today ,i had to thank dave and joe for putting up with it.

Thanks again Bob, I had forgot how bad weekends were at our local lakes, sheeze, some of those jet skiers must have a mentality level a couple below plant life....But since Joe only has weekends off, we had to take our chances..... Joe really liked the KPN mini shad I loaned him, and I gave him a couple of new ones when we got home, and I think we have ruined him as a shore fisherman, especially for stripers!..................Dave

NICE CATCH ... AGAIN ... and AGAIN ... You sure know how to get on them

How much do they weigh ... and do you only filet them? My understanding is that they are better fighting and better tasting than Bows?