Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: was the moon landing real?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

what is your point?

My point is TIME has TOLD what the truth really was!!!!!! For 5 years I defended the liberal point of view against the majority of people on this board. In that 5 year period people (experts looked into these things) and found the majority of Conservative views were all WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Every thing from Obama taking away their Guns, climate change, Voter ID laws, Obama Care, Benghazi, how a great savior Republican President will be elected in 2016 (we got Donald F ing Trump) and how Obama was the WORST President EVER. These same people who couldn't pick the winner in a 1 horse race are still flapping their mouths about the next Presidential race. It's time for them to sit down and be quiet. (The adults in the room need to figure these tough things out) THAT'S MY POINT!!!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-29-2016 at 08:43 PM.

in case you missed this in the other thread...
    Nothing has been missed. You do a great job of responding to own your meth-induced lunacy (with even more meth-induced lunacy). No need to jump into that fray.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    My point is TIME has TOLD what the truth really was!!!!!! For 5 years I defended the liberal point of view against the majority of people on this board. In that 5 year period people (experts looked into these things) and found the majority of Conservative views were all WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Every thing from:

Obama taking away their Guns,

climate change,

Voter ID laws,

Obama Care,

Benghazi,

how a great savior Republican President will be elected in 2016 (we got Donald F ing Trump) and

how Obama was the WORST President EVER.

These same people who couldn't pick the winner in a 1 horse race are still flapping their mouths about the next Presidential race. It's time for them to sit down and be quiet. (The adults in the room need to figure these tough things out) THAT'S MY POINT!!!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!! lol

well, i've only been here for a few years... i missed all the exquisitely genius posts you obviously must have put up when i wasn't around (or i just missed your genius!?).

i like the list off your resume... AGAIN! (it surely proves your point!)

i do remember David Carradine, Gun Slingers, Keith Carradine, 16th century economics and it's relevancy in the 21st century, some cat fishing god-like skills, cliton's emails won't hurt her... she's secretary of state and the laws mean nothing to that office (do you think that might actually be her downfall?), rubio rubio rubio, what's the definition of debate? facetious? rhetorical?, sarcastic? you can tell a lot about a man by the quality of women he can attract!!!!!!!! you can also tell a lot about the woman by the man she hangs with too! LOL

btw, not meant as a slap in your face, but...

can anyone validate puck's ostentatious claims for me?

not the self-proclamation that he is the greatest debater on the forum and proves so by touting those "happy face" bullet point topics...

but that he HAS defeated with his mental prowess... any and all comers pertaining to those happy face topics? (I really don't see it, but hey...whaddo i know?)

I'm still trying to validate most of yours.

The fact that you are asking whether people can validate eTucky's posts, considering yours, says more about you than it does about him.

Weren't you the moron claiming we didn't land on the moon?

Can't wait for the rambling 12:50 am response not addressing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm still trying to validate most of yours.

The fact that you are asking whether people can validate eTucky's posts, considering yours, says more about you than it does about him.

Weren't you the moron claiming we didn't land on the moon?

Can't wait for the rambling 12:50 am response not addressing the issue.

remedial reader...

trebles and cheddar...

man on the moon...

oh and an expensive net...

does it look like this yet?

(he hee he)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-02-23-12-41.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	49097

ohhhh, you paid MORE for a fix ...

my vipanese friends hacked the hard drive again, and told me you paid $99

for the fix it job...

good job, d umb s! u got off easy at that price!

Name:  AirBrush_20160813045214.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  64.1 KB

it's the talk of the town!

hey can you post this in the LL thread for me?

it's krakatoa time!!!!

LOL

ur lucky she don't look like this... eh, you woulda taken her home anyway... u should name her mah lil beach... !

you dating pucker boy now?

hmmm,

that works!

gotta improve over your last one, no?

hehe

That's right Hookd.

Let's deflect on the fact that you should be in Atascadero right now because of your fear of wood, but you're on your weekly retreat.

Let's get more spacing in your next response. My "PgDn" button needs some work.

(BTW, psycho rings when you respond twice without learning how to use the quote button. Hope your employer doesn't give you any sharp tools)

well, i've only been here for a few years... i missed all the exquisitely genius posts you obviously must have put up when i wasn't around (or i just missed your genius!?).

i like the list off your resume... AGAIN! (it surely proves your point!)

i do remember David Carradine, Gun Slingers, Keith Carradine, 16th century economics and it's relevancy in the 21st century, some cat fishing god-like skills, cliton's emails won't hurt her... she's secretary of state and the laws mean nothing to that office (do you think that might actually be her downfall?), rubio rubio rubio, what's the definition of debate? facetious? rhetorical?, sarcastic? you can tell a lot about a man by the quality of women he can attract!!!!!!!! you can also tell a lot about the woman by the man she hangs with too! LOL

btw, not meant as a slap in your face, but...

not the self-proclamation that he is the greatest debater on the forum and proves so by touting those "happy face" bullet point topics...

but that he HAS defeated with his mental prowess... any and all comers pertaining to those happy face topics? (I really don't see it, but hey...whaddo i know?)

I love the little character's!!!!! More clever then I could/have ever done!!!!! The beauty of FNN is everything is written down. If I wanted to pick any of the topics I mentioned and then name who said what???? It could be really embarrassing for some people about "HOW WRONG" their thinking was!!!!!! A harmless example would be Benghazi. Certain people claimed it would be the most important issue in 2016, if Hillary were to run for President. Was it?????? Nobody but a right wing nut job thinks it's a deciding issue here & now in 2016!!!! (Donald hasn't even got too excited about it) Don't get me wrong, "I think it was a tragedy and hope we could do better in the future." But it wasn't a make or break issue for Hillary in her bid for the Presidency. If I was to have started a thread 3 years ago on that subject. Several people would have bet their reputation on it. They know live in exile on here in the GD section!!!! That's just the Benghazi subject!!!! I could name names on every one of those topics and totally embarrass some people on here if I wanted too. But I won't!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-30-2016 at 03:16 PM.

mr. deflector to you... beach...

jk

lol

mr. deflector to you... beach...

jk

lol

You know, once you remove all the spaces, Hookd seems even more psychotic.

(Than normal)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast