Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: was the moon landing real?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Too much logic in this post.

I tend to sway towards Hookd's aimless rambling.

finally!

take another hit hombre, let's break out that net too.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-20-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: or are u gettin er fixed? lol

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    How about this one, which is surprisingly hard for most people to grasp -- it was NOT a night sky. It was actually broad daylight, locally on the moon. Think about it -- when would you, at local lunar time, want to land on the moon? You'd want the sun relatively high in the sky so you could see the surface, and also the Earth also high in the sky, so you can communicate to it directly. With some separation between the two so you don't get interference.

So pointing a random camera up at the stars with the wide angle lenses they typically had, you'd get the sun or the earth in every shot, or at least close enough to get lens flare. And as discussed earlier, they just didn't have the equipment to photograph stars. Why would you? Every ounce of weight is critical, do you waste your precious resources on a long lens, tripod, long lens hood, fast speed film, etc... just to get pictures of stars that you could just as easily get from the earth?

Also, the lunar day is almost 30 earth days long, so the entire time they were on the surface, the sun was in pretty much the same position. No nighttimes occurred while on the surface.

ok, good point. better than some of the others anyway...

Investigators may probe Cascade Mall suspect's citizenship status, voting record

http://www.king5.com/news/local/inve...cord/327490798

http://www.king5.com/news/local/inve...cord/327490798

you're a loser

i didn't bring up the topic in this thread... i'm just posting recent news on voter fraud.

which would be a rebuttal to puck's observation...

you know my name... and you choose to read my crappie.

so honestly, who's the real loser?

oh wait, don't forget you even responded, to ME!, with your tremendous wit and insight.

did you even read the link?

maybe if you did you could add to the subject... (instead of proving yourself to be an as's).

what's your take on climate change? that was brought up too... maybe it's too deep a topic for a pea brain?

no worries...

wasn't it a climate change that killed off all the dinos?

you could be next... t-wrecks... get in line... pee wee.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The same people who don't think the moon landings were real, don't believe in a lot of other things normal people take for granted that are a fact. I'll bet but I don't have any numbers to back me up. (like I do for "VOTER FRAUD" which is not a real problem) That the same people who don't believe the Moon landings were real, also believe Climate Change made by man is a Hoax!!!!!! I don't have any facts to back me up, "but I just know it's true!!!!" (Damn I sound like a Republican!!!) Take me out and shoot me!!!! Like they do in those "Zombie movies" after they get bitten by another Zombie. Don't forget to burn the body too!!!!! lol lol lol

so, if you can't stay on topic, maybe you should start a hookd is a loser thread and we can stay on your topic until someone brings up voter rights there...

then all hell'll break loose...

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    maybe you should start a hookd is a loser thread.
    Why bother?

Every time you reply, the current thread suddenly becomes that.

i didn't bring up the topic in this thread... i'm just posting recent news on voter fraud.

which would be a rebuttal to puck's observation...

you know my name... and you choose to read my crappie.

so honestly, who's the real loser?

oh wait, don't forget you even responded, to ME!, with your tremendous wit and insight.

did you even read the link?

maybe if you did you could add to the subject... (instead of proving yourself to be an as's).

what's your take on climate change? that was brought up too... maybe it's too deep a topic for a pea brain?

no worries...

wasn't it a climate change that killed off all the dinos?

you could be next... t-wrecks... get in line... pee wee.

so, if you can't stay on topic, maybe you should start a hookd is a loser thread and we can stay on your topic until someone brings up voter rights there...

then all hell'll break loose...

Thank you Hook for helping me prove my point!!!!! Voter Fraud already has STIFF Penalty's in many states. 5 years in Prison and a $10,000 fine all for voter fraud!!!! In some local elections only 1 in 3 people even bother to vote!!!!! So why do we need Voter ID laws when we already have stiff penalty's in place in many states?????? The answer is we don't need any more Voter ID laws, it's a problem that doesn't exist in any great numbers. But Lying Cheating Republicans use it to suppress the minority vote. Those who say Hillary is a liar too, should also know the facts. I saw this yesterday, Hillary say's untrue facts 13% of the time. While Trump lies to the tune of 51% of the time!!!! Now who is the bigger liar???????? I learned in the 3rd grade, 51% is almost 4 times as much as 13%
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-29-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Why bother?

Every time you reply, the current thread suddenly becomes that.

that's right!

lol

in case you missed this in the other thread... but really, you only do it when you get gagged using my pipetionary... lol...

Selective response

Techniques > Resisting persuasion > Selective response

Method

Ignore that which is uncomfortable and which you are unable to deal with or which is disadvantageous to you.

Choose something that has been mentioned that is essentially harmless and talk about this. Alternatively select areas that are of particular interest to you and ignore those which will not yield any benefit.

When you have selected what should be talked about, you can then talk about it to your heart's content, thus edging out conversation about other areas.

Example

You mentioned building standards. I think this is of particular interest and it is essential that it is included in future discussions.

You're quite right about rainfall and not only that it is going to change in the future. I was talking about this the other day with a local expert and...

Hehe, sorry I just can't face da truth... sorry, I have no idea what you mean... sorry, are you making things up again? Yeah, I don't know how to respond to your imaginary elephant.... what you talkin' 'bout Wills?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 09-29-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Thank you Hook for helping me prove my point!!!!! Voter Fraud already has STIFF Penalty's in many states. 5 years in Prison and a $10,000 fine all for voter fraud!!!! In some local elections only 1 in 3 people even bother to vote!!!!! So why do we need Voter ID laws when we already have stiff penalty's in place in many states?????? The answer is we don't need any more Voter ID laws, it's a problem that doesn't exist in any great numbers. But Lying Cheating Republicans use it to suppress the minority vote. Those who say Hillary is a liar too, should also know the facts. I saw this yesterday, Hillary say's untrue facts 13% of the time. While Trump lies to the tune of 51% of the time!!!! Now who is the bigger liar???????? I learned in the 3rd grade, 51% is almost 4 times as much as 13%

what is your point?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14517430_10211354169358715_8594576798777720968_n.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	49093

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast