Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Peck rd park dropping low.....

Default Peck rd park dropping low.....

Water looks mad stagnant on right. Left pond a bit more clear. Both are 10-20ft
    Lower shoreline than when I visited at start of summer!!

Nice park btw but needs some h20!!!

And no biters too!

Was that you yesterday? Asian guy going for carp? Said had 2break offs because only using 6 pound line. I did quick recon with knife in my pocket just to make sure nobody gets stupid in those brush areas n slopes

Nope. I did stop by last Sunday to check out the place after a year to find the same conditions as you just did. Hopefully some rain will help with the fishing. Yeah, those bushy areas can be sketchy to walk around at times.

Dropped by yesterday for the first time in a year or more & was stunned by the low level! The channel connecting the two lakes has disappeared turning the lake into two shriveling ponds of murky water. Fished for a few hours without a bump or even seeing anything alive outside of a few ducks. Hopefully this drought will end or it will spell the end of park recreation for Cali.

I hate to hear the lake is that low. I usually make a few visits there a year. Last year I got on a great top water bite. I hope the water rises soon.
    http://bassinthehood.com

There's water in it now checked it out last week about three quarters full which could be 100 percent full I don't know

Pretty full as of today! Clear for first few feet aswell. Better than most
    Of the other lakes. Lakes now connect in the middle with a few cruisers hugging
    The shoreline