Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11 Big Bear Lake

Thanks for the love folks it really was a special day for us. It was the first time in four years & I lived there for a few years. So I went from fishing daily to nothing do to illness that forced us off the mountain.
    **** this Big Bear Lake section wasnt around and I took up a lot of space with reports. I stopped posting though because the site was just a place for bullies to gather and bash the hell out of those different than them or over techniques. I see that a lot more new people are showing up more giving great reports and less trolls so I returned.

I need to edit my reply to Viejo ! My post should of read "a couple of 12.oz" but I missed it. I also had some medical cannabis to help with my head pain and to help ease the symptoms from the MS.
    Intense head pain and double vision make conversations hard for me sometimes.
    I would like to add that I am sorry for your loss my friend that must have been rough on you.

I like good beer & brew my own when I can but I am not a drunk or a idiot. I apologize for snapping like that on ya but I was a lil pissy this being my first trip back to what I consider HOME.
    I get your message buddy maybe next time try not wording in such a way and this thread may have been more fun and enjoyable for the site.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5209.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	49104

Keep posting Cameron! F..k them haters! Fishing is suppose to be fun! Thanks for the report! Let's hope Big Bear Lake fills back up this year!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12