Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: pete marino

Default pete marino

good job out there at the US OPEN

Way to go Pete!!

Thanks guys... Ill post a cool story about my US Open in a couple days... I have to chill for a couple days because when I got home I had to go straight to the hospital for surgery.. Ill need a couple days to recover.. In summery though I got 13th place on the Pro side and 5th big bass on day 3... I was 9th after day 1 but dropped to 33rd on day 2 after I laid up and decided it wouldn't be safe to go to my main area 40 miles away in 6-7ft waves and 50 mph wind...but on day 3 I was able to go back to my water and uncork it and I weighed just under 10lbs to take the lead for a while and I got to sit in the hot seat for a while which was a cool experience... More to come in my story stay tuned.... Until then I need to rest
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 09-16-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Congratulations Pete I can't wait to read your story. I hope to see You at Lake Perris soon, the fall bite is starting slow and easy.Until then

YFP